|13|

| Jack's POV |

I opened my eyes to be met with Mark's bare chest. My arms were securely wrapped around him, and our legs were a tangled mess. I moved one of my arms and slowly started tracing the outline of his gem on his chest. Gently, I wouldn't want to wake him up. I placed my hand flat on his chest, feeling his heart beating and soft even breaths.
"I SHIP IT!" Wade yelled, waking Mark up and making me fall off the bed.
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the Goddamn door?" Bob asked, standing behind Wade in the doorframe. (+10 gem points if you know the song and band)
Quickly regaining my composure, I shoved them both into the hallway, slammed the door, and locked it. I leaned back on the door, facing Mark who was still surprised and on the bed.
"Why are they here? How did they get into your house? What time is it?" I was really flustered, and seeing Mark almost naked made it worse. He checked his phone and facepalmed.
"Firstly, they wanted to go out for pizza, and when I didn't respond, they came here. Secondly, I may or may not have given them a spare key, because they're my best friends. Thirdly, it's already past noon."
"I'm not in the mood for pizza."
"Same."
"Should we go eat some 'breakfast'?" I air quoted 'breakfast'. Mark quickly nodded, and before getting clothes on, we both eyed the other. Since I didn't have any clothes with me, I put on Mark's lucky flannel and logo printed pajama pants. I purposely left the shirt unbuttoned and hoped Mark wouldn't mind that I stole his clothes. I went out into the kitchen and only saw Bob and Wade, noticing that Mark was taking a shower in the bathroom. I looked through his pantry and found a box of Lucky Charms. Wade was going to hand me the milk jug but stopped in realization.
"Wait, aren't those Mark's clothes?"
"Yeah, we were recording a collab, and I got stuck here by the storm. I didn't have any clothes with me," I tried to explain as I grabbed the jug from Wade.
"Did you two fuck?" Bob asked with a smirk.
"Hell no." I found a bowl and a spoon and poured the cereal and milk in.
"Mmkay..." Bob doubted.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mark walking down the hallway. The problem: he only had a towel wrapped lowly around his waist, and he was dripping wet. I almost spit out my Lucky Charms.
"Hey guys, do any of you know where my lucky flannel went?" Bob pointed at me. I willed myself not to hide behind the kitchen counter. Mark walked over to me and took my bowl of cereal. He drank the whole thing and set the bowl back down as I stared in shock.
"What the fuck? I'm a leprechaun, and I need me Lucky Charms." I exaggerated my Irish accent.
"That's what you get when you take something that isn't yours." Mark winked at me then turned around and walked back to the bathroom, swaying his hips and letting the towel drop a bit lower.
"It's getting awkward. I should go," Bob sped through his words as he quickly left.
"Welp, gotta blast." Wade left right after.
'I can't believe they left me with this tease. Oh well, two can play at this game.'

-| AN |-
This chapter was purposely made smaller than some of the more recent ones. It's a 'the day after' kind of chapter. *wink wonk* Also, this story isn't going to be very long. It will end in a few chapters.

If you didn't get the memo, I'm planning to update maybe once a week. I still don't know what day of the week. It will probably be like a Thursday or Friday, towards the end of the school week.

WOO 400 READS!!! THIS IS AMAZING! THANK YOU ALL!