|05|

| Mark's POV |

I woke up late but still had plently of time before the guys were coming over. I was able to record a few videos, edit them, and upload them on time for once. I even got to prepare a video for tomorrow. I felt proud and accomplished. There was two hours left before they would arrive, so I went to the closest Walmart (not a sponsor) to get lots of chips and soda. Once I got back, I cleaned up the house and got blankets, pillows, and some sleeping bags out of the closet. (not the only thing that's coming out of the closet, too soon damn it)

Not long after, Bob and Wade showed up with the popcorn, as promised. We got our laptops and almost started a round of Cards Against Humanity, when the doorbell rang. "Sorry we're late," Ken apologized.
"If it weren't for this idiot," Felix motioned to Jack with his thumb before continuing, "we would've been on time."
"I got lost," Jack admitted, running a hand through his slightly messy green hair.
"A few times," Felix added quietly, laughing a bit, and I noticed he had a round, aqua colored gem on his tongue. Jack shot him a glare, but quickly dropped it when I invited them in.
"Do you guys want anything to eat? I can order pizza," I suggested, trying to be a good host. I got a group 'yes' and ordered three large pizzas, one and a half with cheese, the other with pepperoni. The rest of the group started up their laptops, and we all played Cards Against Humanity. Only about five minutes in, the pizza came, and we ate as we played. We later played Overwatch and won every round that we were offense. We then moved to Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball, and Bob always ended up on the opposite team as the rest of us. After many rounds, Wade suggested that we play Town of Salem. One of the rounds, we all were mafia except for Jack, and we ended up killing him first. Mafia ended up winning, and Jack was upset so I consoled him. His shirt was so soft, and I could smell a hint of his cologne. He looked cute when he was pouty.
'Wait, cute? Did I just call my friend cute?'
I pulled away from the hug, so it wouldn't seem awkward. Then, we had a Disney movie marathon like the manly men we are and ate popcorn. Afterwards, I decided that we all should sleep on the floor in my living room. Bob, Wade, Jack, and I had sleeping bags, while Ken and Felix were fine with just blankets. From left to right it was, Bob, Wade, Jack, then me. I got up to turn off the lights and saw that Felix and Ken moved to the couch and were already asleep. Ken had his bear hat off, so I could easily see a upside down triangle, hazel colored gem on his forehead.
"Goodnight guys," I yawned, walking back to my sleeping bag. I saw Jack hugging a Septiceye Sam plushie, and it was so cute. I wanted to call him my smol bean. I heard 'goodnight's from the rest of the group and fell asleep quickly. I felt safe, knowing I had the coolest friends right here with me.

-| AN |-
I didn't really mean to diss Mark about him being late on uploading a bunch of times. (sorry not sorry)
She's a sodium queen, what can I say? (+10 gem points for getting this reference)

Also, there are time skips, but I make them less obvious, so the story flows better. 👍🏻

I realize that the whole sleepover part could be put into one long chapter, but too late now.

Shit I forgot something and I had to update this chapter. Sorry if you read it before the update.