Chapter #2

**Manuel**

"Oh my gosh! why did she faint?!?" Kris panicked and asked me. I gave her a look.

"She just found out that The Kris Jenner is her mother. Wouldn't you faint if you found out your mother is a celebrity" I questioned her while picking up Klair and lying her down on the couch. 

"Ok we understand that Mom made a huge mistake. You don't have to yell at her." Kris's blonde daughter yelled at me. 

"Khloè calm down. I was the one who made the big mistake. I knew Manuel hated kids and would never had taken care of her but you father forced me to give her away." Kris explained.

Khloè just became quiet. We heard a groan for the couch. 

"Princess are you ok" I asked her while kissing her forehead.  Klair just nodded and put her head in my lap. 

"Ok Manuel. Come over to dinner at a restaurant tonight so we can sort things out." Kris said getting up with Kourtney and Khloè. I walked them to the door. Just before i opened the door the bell rang. I opened it and saw it was Trevor and Sam. Klair's Best friends. I gave them a look telling them to stay quiet. Trevor being the dumb person he is greeted them.

"Hello Kris, Kourtney and Khloè. I'm Trevor and this is Sam. We're Klair's best friends." He greeted them with a smile. I was giving him a hard look. Sam was smart enough and grabbed him by his ear and took him inside. 

" Does Klair happen to have Instagram?" Khloè asked. 

"Yea its: KingKlair." I said. Khloè nodded and went on her phone while Kris texted me the address of where the dinner is going to be. She told me to be there by 8. I nodded while she walked to her car. I closed the door as soon as they drove away.

I walked to the kitchen and decided to make an Oreo milkshake for Klair. I've always made her a milkshake when she is upset. 

"Bye Manuel! We're leaving." Sam said walking into the kitchen. I waved goodbye to her and Trevor and walked into the living room where Klair was and explained everything that happened from the beginning. 

**Kris**

" Mom!!! Why didn't you just tell us the truth back then. Why'd you lie to us!" Kim yelled at me. We were all in the hotel room. I had just explained everything that happened and about Klair.

"I found her Instagram. In her bio, it says she loves to sing." Kourtney said looking at her phone.

"Whats her Instagram?" asked Kylie. 

"Its KingKlair. She has 17k followers." Kendall looked surprised. "She's beautiful " Kendall continued. 

Soon it was 7:45pm and we reached the restaurant. 

"Hi we have a reservation under Jenner." I told the lady in front. She smiled and took us to a private room. 

"Is it weird I am nervous?" Kylie asked. We all nodded. 

"Yea but she is honestly really quiet." Khloè added. 

We waited for 10 min. They had finally arrived. 

"OMG! I love her outfit." Kim said 
She was wearing a white spaghetti strap top, blue short shorts and a grey cardigan.

" Kim said She was wearing a white spaghetti strap top, blue short shorts and a grey cardigan

"Hello guys" Manuel said sitting down in a chair across from me. 

"Hi" Klair said waving to everyone. 

We ordered our food and sat quietly. Kim broke the silence. 

"So Klair.... I heard you like to sing?" Kim questioned

"I do. I was gonna try out for the x-factor next week." Klair replied in her Australian accent with a smile showing her dimple. 

"Oh thats great. We were actually wondering if we can tell the world that you are our step-sister?" Khloè asked 

"Actually. Not to hurt any of you. I was wondering if you tell about me after I went to the X-Factor. I don't want people to just recognize me as Kris Jenner's daughter. I want to be known as Klair Rebecca Gomez first. If I don't make it pass the X-Factor then you guys can right away." She said politely.

I starred at her with love in my eyes. She wants her own way of becoming famous. 

"Oh thats ok." Khloè smiled. 

I was about to ask her a question but her phone rang. 

"Oh i'm sorry i have to take this." She walked outside the restaurant. 

Its been a few minutes and she still hasn't come back. 

"I'm gonna check on her." Manuel said and walked outside to find her.

"Mom she has the iPhone 4s! Its cracked to!" Kylie exclaimed. 

"Don't worry honey. We will get her one" I replied 

5 min later they both came back. Another 30 min later we were all getting in our cars. 

"Goodbye Mom. It is finally good to know you" Klair gave me a hug and waved goodbye to the rest of the kids.