Chapter #4

*Klair*

"Papi! I don't think I can do this!" I exclaimed while panicking. 

"Princess. You got this. Remember we will always be here for you." He said while kissing my forehead. 

"Klair Gomez is next!" Some guy came into the room and called out my name. I got up with papi and walked backstage.

"Hello dear. I am Nick Canon and can I just say. Your eyes are so beautiful." Nick Canon said. I smiled and thanked him.

"Alright your up in 3,2,1" he pointed and I walked across the stage.

There sat the judges. Simon Cowell, Jason Derulo, Demi Lovato and Louis Walsh. ( They are judging in Australia) 

"Hello, whats your name?" Simon asked.

"Hi  I'm Klair Gomez and i'm 17 years old" I said smiling at them. 

"I must say, you got beautiful eyes" Demi said. I smiled and thanked her. 

"Who are you here with today?" Louis asked me.

"I'm here with my dad, and his girlfriend." I said 

"Alright Klair. What will you be singing for us today?" Jason asked. 

"I will be singing Love yourself by Justin Bieber" Everyone started cheering. Louis and Jason smiled.

The music started and I got ready to sing

"OH MY GOD GIRL! YOU GOT DEM VOCALS!" Demi cheered along with the audience behind. I smiled and thanked her. The rest of the judges complemented me and I kept thanking them.

"So I don't even think we all need to vote cause you got 4 YESS!" Jason exclaimed and I squealed. I thanked them again and ran off the stage. 

"You did it Princess!" Dad exclaimed and gave me a tight hug. We walked out and we went home.

It's been a few days since my audition at the x-factor and i've been so bored. Its 9 a.m. right now and I have to be at the arena by 10. I am wearing a light blue tank top thats up to my belly button with high waisted shorts. I had a flannel wrapped around my waist and had white converse to finish my look.

Dad and I walked to his Hummer H2 and were on our way to the area

It was 9:49am by the time we reached the arena. Dad had walked inside with me. We kept walking until we saw Nick Cannon. 

"Hey Nick" I waved at him. He turned around and saw me. He waved back. He told me to walk onto the stage. I said goodbye to dad and walked onto the stage.