Chapter #6

*Klair*

DECEMBER

Its our finals tomorrow and we are getting a break. I woke up around 11 since someone **cough cough Mack cough cough** woke me up with a slap across the face. I really need to get her back for that...

I walked towards Keaton's room. I knocked on the door three times. No one answered. I was about to turn back until I remembered him saying to bang on the door if he doesn't open it. So I decided to bang the door. 

BANG BANG BANG. I knocked three times and Keaton's older brother Wesley opened the door. Let me tell you I hate this guy soooooo much thats words can't even explain the hate we have for each other. 

"Move d*ckface" I said and pushed him out the way. 

I talked to Keaton for a few minutes and went back to my room when Jason called. 

"Alright girls. Tomorrow are the finals and we have a lot of special celebrity's coming." Jason said sitting on his 'chair'. 

"Who are these special celebrities?" Raven asked curiously. 

"Well there are the: Kardashians/ Jenners, Usher, Justin Bieber, One Direction, Adam Levine and last but not least Shawn Mendes." He said. I let out a wooooowww hearing the name Shawn Mendes. Jason looked at me chuckling while the girls gave me a look. 

"Alright girls. Its getting late, we need you to have a good nights rest and Klair. Please try to remember the last words. I am legit begging you." He said I smiled and told him not to worry. 

We all went to our room and laid down. I took out my phone and called Dad. We spent 20 min on the phone and then I talked to mom for 15 min. I told the girls about everything. The deal with the Jenner family and Gomez. They understood. 

*The next day*

FINALS!

"GIRLS! GET UP WE HAVE TO GET YOU READY!"Jason yelled from outside the door. 

"JASON SHUT THE HELL UP! IT'S 6 IN THE MORNING!" I yelled clearly not liking the fact of waking up early.

"I'M GONNA TELL SHAWN THEN!" 

"GO AHEAD. DON'T BOTHER ME!" 

30 min later Tayjah somehow ended up waking me up. I also made Jason get me a coffee from starbucks. At first he refused but then I threatened him. Telling him I would not preform. He had no choice but to get it for me. Man Life is good.

Its 7:30am and everyone is headed to the bus to take us to the arena. I was wearing my sweatshirt that said 'This is my too tired to function sweatshirt' with black tights and uggs. My hair was in a messy bun since I didn't really care about my appearance.

We all sat in the bus

We all sat in the bus. There was us Dark Secret, Emblem3, Christina Grimme and Jeffery Gutt. I'm extremely close to Christina. 

2 Hours later and we finally reach the arena. All of the old contestants are also there just to support us. Everyone was in there own room getting their outfits ready. Tayjah wasn't. Mack told me to go find her and i was looking for her.