Chapter #12

*Akira* 

"Thank you, everyone, for coming out! See you next time!!!!" I yelled. All of us ran backstage to get food. I'm so happy that Cameron is here. I walked into the room and saw that everyone was there, ready to get food. I walked to the back of line since there were so many people in line. 

I guess Cameron saw and gave his spot up to come and stand next to me in line. 

"This line is so long Kira! How long do we have to wait?" He asked taking his phone out and going on snapchat. 

"Not my fault you left the line" I took out my phone and went through my gallery. I needed to post something on my Instagram. Cameron was quiet for a few seconds. That was till he grabbed my phone and put it in his pocket. He then proceeded to grab my hand and intertwine them with his. I looked at him confused. He just smiled back and kept looking ahead.

11:30 pm

Cameron had invited me to his hotel. I asked papa if I could go and he agreed. All the magcon boys were walking ahead of us while Cam and I were in the back walking. We were in our own conversation waiting for the elevator. Once the elevator open, the boys piled in while Cam and I got stuck outside. 

"Haha, you guys got stuck outside. Take the stairs or wait for the next elevator" Chris chuckled while giving a grin and waving as the elevator closed. I just laughed and Cameron chuckled. We waited a few more minutes waiting for the elevator.

I just turned around and started playing with Cam's hands. A few minutes later, the elevator finally came. We got in and waited to go onto the 8th floor. When we got to the 6th floor, the elevator stopped. The lights shut down along.

I started panicking. Cam grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug. 

"Shhhhh calms down baby" Cam was gently rocking us side to side. He took his phone out and tried to call Chris. His battery was very low and died on us a minute later. I couldn't even see cam. 

"Cam... how will we get out??" I hugged him tighter. He kissed my forehead. 

"We will get out. Don't worry" He sat down on the elevator floor and pulled me to his lap. I just simply snuggled into him. Cam still had my phone from earlier so he called Chris. A few seconds later he cut it and looked down at me. He was staring at my lips. He leaned in closer and I did the same. Soon our lips meet and the next thing you know we are kissing. 

We pulled away to breathe. You could tell I was blushing. I could feel my face burn. Cam just chuckled and kissed my temple. We sat in peace for about 10 min until somebody got the elevator to start working. 

*Cameron Dallas*

Being stuck in the elevator was not fun. I knew I had to be strong for Kira. The kiss that we shared was amazing. I've been talking to Manuel about asking her out. I was going to ask her out when we hung out at Justin's party but she was still hurt from Shawn so I kept quiet. 

All the magcon boys were in my hotel room watching a movie. They were all sitting on the ground while Kira was sitting on the bed. I went to sit behind her. I wanted to cuddle with her. As I sat down, she immediately placed her head on my chest. Her back was against my chest. She was either texting her mom Kris or her dad's girlfriend Elle. I just put my chin on her shoulder and continued reading her text. She soon went onto snapchat and started taking pictures with the filters. 

Kira had gone to the washroom to change her clothes and left her phone on the nightstand. I grabbed it and started doing the dog filter.

 After posting that to her story, she came out of the washroom wearing a cream crop top and white shorts

The guys left and she came to lie down between my legs.

Seconds later, she was out cold. I chuckled and pulled her beside me and I cuddled her from behind. I soon fell asleep not knowing what time it was.