Chapter #11

*Cameron Dallas*

"SEE YOU IN 2 DAYS! PORTA RICO!!" I yelled and ran backstage. This has been one of the craziest places us Magcon boys have been to. We all got into the SUV and drove towards the hotel. 

The guys were just talking about musically. I wasn't so interested, so I decided to go on Twitter. I was scrolling through all the tweets until one caught my eye. 

"KingKlair: Finally in Porta Rico!!

Holy shit, she is here in Porta Rico.... I've been thinking of texting her and asking to hang out. I wonder if she will answer.... It's worth a try

Cam: Hey, heard you're in Porta Rico. I was wondering if you'd like to hang with me?? 

Right after I sent that... I regret it. I turned my phone off and started engaging in the conversation. I heard a beep from my phone. Indicating I got a message.

Klair: Heyy Cam! Of course, I'd like to hang. 

Cam: Alright, when are you available?

Klair: I have an interview tomorrow morning from 10:00-3:00. Then I have rehearsals from 4:30-7:30. Then the show starts at 8:15. Why don't you and the guys come to the rehearsal?

"Guys, Klair is asking if you want to go watch her rehearsals," I asked the guys.

"You mean THEEEE Klair Gomez?" Ashton asked. With a cute grin. I nodded.

"OMG!!!! CAN WE PLEASE GO?!?!" He yelled scaring the uber driver. I nodded. I texted Klair back saying:

Cam: Alright, we'll come. But we need a lot of tickets. 

Klair: Don't worry about the tickets. You can buy them once your here. :)

Cam: Alright, just send me the address.

Klair: K bye :)

Cam: Bye <3

"Be ready by 4 guys" they all nodded. We all walked up to our hotel rooms and went to sleep. 

*Klair Gomez*

"Jason, the Magcon boys are coming to the concert," I said to Jason. He nodded and told me to get a good nights rest. 

I was in my bed, waiting for dad to come and shut the light off. So I decided to go on Instagram scrolled through my feed. After liking a bunch of pictures I saw a post from Elle, dad's girlfriend.

She had posted a picture of dad and me. 

"OMG! I miss these two sweethearts with all my heart! Come back to Australia!"

I had decided to call her.

Elle- E   Klair- K

K: Hey mama!! I miss you soo much!!! 

E: Hey honey! I miss you too!

K: Come out to LA next week, I have nothing for the next 2 weeks.

E: I'll think about it, honey. I know it's really late there so get some sleep. Also tell your dad I love him and miss you both!

K: Bye Mumma, love you 

I set my phone aside and went to sleep. 

*Cameron Dallas*

"GUYS! WE'RE LATE!! DO YOU NOT WANT TO SEE DARK SECRET?!" I yelled. 

"Shut up Cameron! You're always late too!" Chris yelled back at me. 

"Chris! Shut up! He wants to see his love" Christian yelled. I blushed and went downstairs to the Uber. We all got in and drove to the venue.

*A FEW MINUTES LATER*

We have finally arrived at the venue. Man, there were so many cars here. We all walked towards the front, where we saw Klair's father.

"Hey Manuel, we're here to see them perform," I said, shaking his hand. He nodded and lead us backstage. Ashton and Mark couldn't hold it in. They kept screaming like little girls.

"They are just in that room, I'll call them out," Manuel said and walked inside the room.

A few silence moment passed. Manuel had finally came outside with the girls. I hugged Raven, Tayjah, and Mack. We all had started a conversation. Finally... after a few seconds I see Klair. She looked so beautiful. She looked at me and jogged towards me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a tight hug. 

"Cameron.... Let her go! We want to give her a hug to!" Chris said grabbing Klair and hugging her. 

Ashton was the most excited to see her. He gave her a tight squeeze. I chuckled. 

"Guys! Go practice!!" This old man that probably worked here. He pushed the girls away. We walked towards the seats. Since we got there very late, the girls were about to start there concert.

"PLEASE WELCOME.... DARK SECRET!" A voice yelled. Everyone screamed.... I think I went deaf...