Chapter 4: Shut up and Drive.

"Tryna be my main chick
Passenger side when I lane switch
Top back, two seats only"

Friday.

It's been a couple days. Natsu hasn't stopped being annoying but I don't expect anything less of him. Since I told Lucy Natsu was taking me to a party she immediately said that we need to go shopping for it.

The thing about going shopping with Lucy was that every time we went to the mall she had to stop at this antique store that sold keys. And sometimes she'd even try to flirt with the manger of the place.

Each of the keys represented a astrology sign, and Lucy wanted to collect them all.

Sometimes I wonder where she picks up these habits from. Does she watch Pokemon or something? Trying to collect them all like there Poke balls?

Moving on, we entered a clothing store us splitting up and giving each other five minutes to find a white dress for me to wear.

If I'm going to be his girlfriend I'm going to the ultimate match!

"Okay go try all of these on." Lucy handed her clothes over to me as I walked into the changing room.

I tried on dress after dress, and some of them were really cute. But hear comes Lucy telling me there's not enough skin, or if it was to simple.

"But I'm a simple person!"

"Sure, the only simple dress I'll agree to is that strapless one."

"Fine." I told her before changing back into my clothes.

We left the clothing store with the dress before she pulled me into a shoe store.

"You need some shoes," she said as she looked at some of the gold heels.

"Well do they have to be heels?"

"Yes!"

I sighed sitting on the bench, knowing Lucy she'll just let me pick the best pair out of two she can't decide upon.

"Ankle strap or peep toe?"

"Ankle straps are cuter." I told her as I picked my nails.

She handed me gold ankle strap heels before commanding to go pay. I raised my hands in defense before walking over to the register, she doesn't know the value of money.

Especially my money.

I walked out of the store another bag on my arm as Lucy dragged me to another clothing store that has those really cheap cute jewelry. For special occasions or even just to leave the house you go here to get some nice jewelry.

We picked out some medium sized gold hoops cause if my mom saw me in anything bigger she'd kill me, and a cute chain bracelet.

Lucy dropped me home telling me that we would oovoo with the girls when she got home.

"Where have you been all day?"

"Sorry Lucy dragged me to the mall, a friend is taking me somewhere tomorrow." I lied. I didn't want to tell my mom about dating Natsu, if I did I would have to tell my dad.

"Oh really do I know this friend?"

"No I go to school with them."

"Okay honey there's food on the stove if you want some."

I nodded before going to my room putting the bags down.

I did feel bad for lying to my mom but I don't think I'm even ready to come to terms with it yet.

It's not gonna last long anyway so there's no reason to tell them.

Saturday.

It was a normal morning, my mom doesn't have work on the weekends so we were in the living room around four o'clock watching The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air me getting a text.

Hot head: Be ready by six.

"I'm gonna go take a shower."

I turned off my phone before taking my shower, after I went to my room calling the girls.

"Hey Lucy!"

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for your date?" Lucy asked popping a blueberry in her mouth.

"Yeah I have an hour and a half left it'll give me time to do my hair and get dressed." I told her adding Erza to the call before getting up.

"You've summoned me?"

"One of you call Levy while I get dressed." I told then getting out of the camera view so I change.

"You better wear that lace I got you too, just incase if you get some tonight." Lucy winked before popping another blueberry in her mouth.

"Lucy!"

"What! I'm just saying!"

I slipped on the dress before going back into the view of the camera. Zipping up the rest of the back the girls ooo'd while Lucy clapped.

"That's my girl!"

"Whatever let me curl my hair." I told them talking my phone into the bathroom.

I pulling out the curling iron before curling my hair while talking to the girl who were also playing music.

We laughed, danced while I curled my hair until I was done. I walked back in my bedroom putting on my jewelry and my heels before twirling in front of the camera again.

"I don't think he'll be able to take his eyes off you!"

"Being Natsu's longest girlfriend I'm pretty sure he might get hansy with you wearing that."

"You should wear white more often!"

"Hold on I'm getting another call." I told them before picking up the call.

"Hello?"

"I'm outside." He responded before hanging up the phone.

Well dang rude much?

I grabbed my lip gloss putting on some before leaving my room.

"Okay Mom I have to go."

"Wearing that I don't think so."

"But-"

"Change."

I sighed before walking into my room changing into a different dress. I put the white one in a bag before coming back out.

"Is this okay?"

"Have fun sweetie." She smiled. I flashed her a fake smiled before turning around rolling my eyes.

I walked out the door before sliding in the back of Natsu's car.

"Your late."

"My mom's an ass, don't tell her I said that."

He laughed, adjusting his white suit before backing out of the driveway. I slipped off the dress pulling the other one out of the bag.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Changing, the other dress I was wearing isn't the right color Mr. Fancy suit."

I slipped on the white dress not being able to zip up the back while sitting.

"So where is this place?"

"Right along the beachside."

"Do you bring all your girlfriends here?"

"Just hurry up and get in the front seat while the light is red."

As soon as he said that I gripped onto the back of my dress and opened the car door to the front passengers seat.

He glanced at me as I closed the door before speeding off when the light turned green.

"Nice bra."

"Drive Dragneel."