Chapter 14: Don't even know.

2k and this book isn't finished!? You guys are the best~
Sadly, this is ending soon. I don't know what will come after this though..

"Chemistry was crazy from the get-go
Neither one of us knew why
We didn't build nothing overnight
Cuz a love like this takes some time
People swore it off as a phase
Said we can't see that"

"Can I talk to you?"

The boy in the ivory jacket turned around seeing me in his presence, crossing his arms.

"(Y/n), right?"

I nodded as he ran a hand through his dark blue hair sitting down on the bench.

"Can I ask you something? But you can't tell anyone."

"Shoot." He tilted his head back and closed his eyes, his dark blue eyes disappearing behind his eyelids.

"Who is the girl and Natsu's drawer? White hair, blue eyes-"

"Ah so you did have sex with him?"

I shook my head spurring different ways to say no before he cut me off with his laugh.

"It's none of my business is it?"

Dying down his laughter he looked at the sky, "It isn't but I'm surprised he even left you alone in that room. Usually the girls just leave, some don't but you know."

I raised an eyebrow before remembering yesterday.

"I was just gonna get my clothes.." I told him getting on my hands as I slightly reached for my jacket that was closest to the drawer.

"Oh uh right.. I'll drop you home.."

"Maybe he just trusts me?"

He just looked at me and rolled my eyes. "If you really want answers you have to get them from him."

"I don't know why you hang out with Natsu, you don't seem like a bad guy."

"That idiot?" He gave a small laugh through his nose. "He's my best friend."

"Thanks Gray, I better go but it was good talking to you."

"Good luck (Y/n)."

Walking inside the school I saw Loke walking to his classes, bumping his shoulder I decided to go with him.

"Ah the infamous (Y/n)."

"I'm a queen Loke get it right."

"Someone doesn't remember making out with at least five guys."

Groaning I covered my face with one of my hands. "I don't even want to remember what happened that night."

"Those Alice and Wonderland shots can get people wreaked. Stuff like that is for hookups and other stuff." He pushed up his glasses as I had to stop in front of my class.

"Never again, I'll see you later."

I walked into my class sitting through another lecture and going through the motion normal of every school day.

Thing about Natsu Dragneel.

Besides the fact that he's built upon sex references and secrecy he can be sweet.

And I'm scared.

I mean in the beginning all he would do it try to kiss me or pressure me into something I didn't wanna do.

It's like he gave up.

I'm not upset or anything it just confuses me. He stopped trying so why is he still with me? He could've dumped me and move on with someone else..