Chapter 17: Breaking Hearts.

Natsu.

I waited outside of school that day, leaning on burgundy my car as I waited for (Y/n). I needed to talk to her.

There was a large sakura tree in the back on the school, just a single one on top of a small hill. Since it's early April it was beautiful outside, or maybe I should bring her to the park..

The last bell of the day rang as I focused on the front entrance.

"Natsu." Ezra walked up to me as I looked behind her for (Y/n). "You left school today, tell me what happened now."

(Y/n) exited the building as I called out to her, Ezra turning towards her as I waved. She turned towards me before rolling her eyes and speed walking out of the school. Muttering curses under my breath I hopped in my car as fast as possible as Ezra slid in the backseat.

"Don't think your getting away with this, you must speak to me."

Ignoring her I drove out of the school parking lot and saw (Y/n) walking down the street. Rolling down the passenger window I called her name. She didn't turn to me and continued down the road.

"We need to talk about this (Y/n)!" I yelled, as she stopped walking. I pressed on the brake of the car as she spoke aloud, not looking at me or the car itself.

"I don't want to talk to you."

"We have to, (Y/n) please.." The slight beg in my tone caught her attention, though she just screamed at me.

"Just leave me alone!" She started to walk again ad I shook my head and followed.

"Get in the car so we can talk about this."

She slid off her backpack and zipped it open, she brought out her (f/c) binder and threw it at my car.

"Get away from me!" She screeched, as I drove off not wanting the binder to damage my car. I saw her pick up a rock before chucking it, only making me scared for my car and press on the gas.

Cursing again I banged on the ebony steering wheel and slowed to a stop at the red light.

"Tell me what happened." Ezra spoke, looking at me through my rear view.

"Let's go to the park." I told her, the light turning green as I drove off.

Arriving at the park I saw children playing where all the contraptions are, the rest of the park was just trees. The occasionally bench next to a lamppost. Sitting under just one of the many sakura trees along with some leaves fell onto the both of us. I watched the children play in the park as I remember how that used to be us. You know, without a care in the world.

"I fucked up Ezra."

She sighed, leaning against the tree right next to me.

"I know. She caught you but with who?"

I shook my head, those days without a care in the world are over.

"You don't know her."

She chuckled, "I know all your companions Natsu, you brag a lot more than before."

"Elizabeth."

She kept quiet, looking at the kids along with me. The silence was comfortable, with everything that's been going on I'm glad Ezra stuck with me. "How do you feel about (Y/n)? Elizabeth is so clingy and if you really cared you would've-"

"I know."

How do I feel about her? (Y/n) is honestly the most fun loving and the slowest runner I've ever met. She doesn't like showing me her feelings and didn't trust me in the beginning. She cares for me, and always tries me make me jealous. Half of the time it works and other times I just want to laugh. She's cute and strong, she can take in a lot mentally anyway. At least I think so, she doesn't really show weakness. I wish I knew everything about her, what makes her scared what makes her happy (besides (f/c)). That night, when she kissed me on her own free will I went home smiling like a child.