Chapter 7: Super Hot.

Sorry I was watching a movie Brotherly Love (which you should go check out cause it's actually really good and may be one of my favorite movies I'm still watching it as I'm writing this so idkk) and not on purpose but the lingo will change in this chapter but it's really held back though but yeah I hope you enjoy anyway :)

"How you doin' young lady
That feelin' that you givin' really drives me crazy
You don't have to play about the joke
I was at a loss of words first time that we spoke"

Natsu.

(Y/n) is hot as hell.

Like damn.

I bit my lips as I watched her walk down the hallway and away from me.

Glad I found out she can't run for long distances.

I walked into my class sitting in my chair before sighing. I hit my pencil on the desk to pass the time before it was slapped outta my hand.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed standing up seeing Gray behind me. "Bro you really tryna fight." I laughed pushing him.

"Yeah that's what you always say." He laughed rolling his eyes. I walked over to my pencil picking up as another girl walked past me to sit at her desk.

That girl gotta fat-

"Natsu I need to talk to you." I picked up the small pencil before standing back up seeing Erza.

"What's up?" I asked as we walked to the corner of the room.

I pulled up my pants before she cleared her throat.

"How's (Y/n)?"

"Did you really pull me over for that? Just ask her-"

She hit me on the head making me hold my head yelling in pain.

"The hell you did that for!"

"Just answer my question."

"She's fine."

"Don't give me all that tell me the truth, how are both of you."

"We're fine, nothing happened trust me. It's taking all of me not to pounce on her when we in the same room."

"Good boy." She said hitting my cheek before walking to her seat, the teacher walking in.

"Natsu please sit down."

I sat in my chair before shaking my pencil again the teacher doing her boring lesson, it going in one ear and out the other.

One thing about (Y/n).

She doesn't do anything she doesn't want to do.

If she doesn't want to go out?

If she dosen't wanna eat with me?

If she doesn't wanna watch the world's best show, Dragon Tales?

She won't.