Chapter 15: No love.

"You probably go insane with a nigga like me
Let's just party till we can't, ain't no loving me
And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me
So don't come looking for love"

The lady sighed, pushing up her glasses before speaking. "I'm worried (Y/n)."

Here I was after class, my teacher sitting on the desk as I stood in front of her.

"You haven't been doing homework and your tests scores are low. Your grades are slipping." She had a worried look on her face, she was one of my nicer teachers.

I sighed, telling her partial truth. "I know, I'm just trying to get adjusted to my new schedule.."

My teacher looked to the floor, her brown hair covering her face before looking back up at me. "I'm trusting you (Y/n), please come to me if you need help."

I nodded and thanked her before she dismissed me. Since I've been hanging out with Natsu I've been slipping up in everything else. He's not the type to do anything school related, he tends not to think whatsoever. My phone started to buzz in my pocket, the heartbreaker himself calling me.

"Where you at?"

"On my way outside, my teacher needed to talk to me." I looked back to see if anyone else was in the hall.

"Hurry up I'm tryna get some hot wings."

"Is that all you eat? You don't ever have a home cooked meal?"

He didn't speak, he stayed silent on the other line for a good minute.

"Just hurry up." He muttered, the line going died right after.

I put my phone back in my pocket. I walked down the steps and down the hall before heading out to see Natsu.

"What did your teacher say?" He asked as I looked out the window, colorful buildings passing as quickly as they came.

"My grades are slipping, more than usual."

He didn't say anything after that. The silence lingered before my house came into view. He parked his car, me taking the chance to speak.

"Thanks Natsu." I spoke, turning towards him. He nodded and leaned in to give me a hug as I gladly excepted. As we parted I took of my seatbelt and turned back to him. I gave him a small kiss on the cheek before I opened the car door, grabbed my backpack and went inside my house.

I called my mom and got right to doing homework, I have to get my grades up before the end of the semester.

After a couple hours I somehow finished my homework. My mom had came home about twenty minutes ago and had made us both (f/f).

"It's okay if I drop this off at Natsu's house right?" I asked my mom as I put tinfoil on top of the plate.

"Yeah, make sure you bring the plate back." She reminded, washing the pots and pans.

I nodded with a smile, reassuring her before waving goodbye to my mother. I grabbed her keys and headed towards the sleek black car. I put the food in the passenger's seat, buckled my seatbelt and started the car.

I turned on the radio, looking for a remotely good song before pulling out of the driveway and made my way towards Natsu's house. He technically never told me the exact address but I've been there more than enough times to base it off my memory.

The first time I came here he let me in through the front door but all the other times we went through the back. As I grabbed the plate of leftovers I got out the car and looked at the house.

The back of the house has three visible windows. Natsu's bedroom window, the kitchen window and the bathroom window. The boy I've been involved with has two windows in his bedroom and the other is located on the side of the house.

The only light that was on was in the kitchen and bedroom window. The only window where the blinds were up was Natsu's.

I almost dropped the plate when my eyes gazed upon the scene in front of me.

At night, blinds are necessary.

Light purple hair was pressed against the window along with what presumably seemed like her bare back, pink hair could be slightly seen.

I bit my lip as I looked to my right, facing away from the window. My hands were gripping the plate as I shook my head.

"To think..."

I shook my head and opened my door again. I put the plate back in the passenger seat before looking back at his window.

She was no longer against the window but you could see Natsu's tanned body go towards his bed. I couldn't see his head nor face but there's no deny that's him.

"You didn't give him the food?" My mom questioned as I walked through the door with the food still in my hand.

"He.. He wasn't home." I responded as I put her keys back. I put the food in the fridge, her sighing in worry.

"It's late, I hope he's not out partying." She spoke, looking at the clock before leaving the room.

I wish he was.