Chapter 11: Fun! Part 1.

Valentine's Day update! Hope this makes your day :)

"The moon is up
The night is hazy
Let's get lost in the shadows
Somewhere we can go
And no one else can find"

Friday.

Natsu.

"Natsu! Wake up!"

A small paw was patting my face as I groaned, pushing he cat off of me.

This was Happy's special way of getting me up in the morning.

Happy continued to yell and pat my face until I actually got out of my bed and got ready for the day.

"Hurry up! Your gonna be late!"

"Can I just eat please?" I asked the cat, dropping the spoon back in the bowl.

"What about (Y/n)?" He sat in front of me on the table and I answered his question with a mouth full of cereal.

"She'll be fine, she lives a couple blocks from the school anyway."

"I'm tired of hearing those scary noises when you bring girl over hear Natsu! She's the first one who hasn't-"

I handed the blue cat a fish making the him look with twinkly eyes and grabbed the fish.

He immediately shut up after that, munching happily as I finished my breakfast.

"I'm leaving Happy, I'll see you later." I waved as the cat said his normal catch phrase before I left him alone in the house.

I went to my car and drove to school, seeing (Y/n) already at her locker when I walked in.

Going straight to my locker I didn't greet the (h/c) as I always do.

"Heyy." A girl smiled, leaning on the locker next to mine.

I looked at her for a second before going back to my locker.

No boobs, no butt. Not interested.

"So I was thinking-"

"Not interested." I told her as before shutting the small locker, going to my class.

"You didn't even-"

"Unless your tryna get naked I don't wanna hear it."

"Well-"

The bell rung throughout the school, making Natsu walk away from the girl.

He walked to class, sitting in the chair before thinking about (Y/n).

As much as she is fine, I'm dropping her once I get in them jeans.

(Y/n).

It's Friday! Friday! Going clubbing on Friday's!

Everybody looking for the weekend! Friday! Friday! Friday!