Chapter 12: Fun! Part 2.

(F/r) means favorite ride k?
I don't drink so sorry in advance if you hate it
Next update is gonna be on my birthday, (it's in my bio I don't feel like putting it here lol)

"Oh my my, looking like a good good time
Don't disguise
The way you wanna love tonight
Oh my my, hook you with a brand new high
Don't be shy, I just wanna live tonight
Live a little F.U.N."

One by one they came.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

The first was a man who was much older, most likely just above the age limit to enter this club.

Not thinking anything of it you nodded as he led the way to the bar. We passed the couch where Natsu was sitting, along with the women who had dragged him away from me.

When we approached the man behind the counter I opened the mouth to speak before he talked first.

"Two Party-bar Schuffel."

My eyes widen slightly as he pour different things into two shot glasses and handed it to the man. He handed one to me as I nervously took a hold of it, giving him a small thank you.

Slightly wishing Natsu, Loke, or even Gray was nearby to help me get out of this situation there was no luck. Debating whether to throw the drink over my shoulder soon flew out the window as he raised an eyebrow at me.

Mustering up my courage I took one big gulp of the mystery concoction, placing it on the table with a sour look on my face.

"Not much of a drinker?"

No Shit Sherlock.

After I nodded he smiled before looking behind me and excusing himself.

I licked my lips, the light taste of alcohol still prominent. I got myself back on the dance floor, dancing by myself. Sooner or later men started to come up to me.

I don't know how but I found myself at the bar again.

"An Alice and Wonderland shot for the lady."

The same burning sensation went down my throat with every drink, a warm feeling as more people continued to buy this drink.

After about an hour the club began to look like a fairytale. Great feelings that couldn't be described moved through my body.

Slightly turning to the left a man stood awkwardly, as if he was waiting for something. Walking over to him stumbling along the way, I gripped him tightly and made out with the unknown man. He did nothing to stop me, until I pulled away at the sound of one of my favorite songs.

He gave me a weird look but locked eyes with someone else, telling me to call him before walking away.

You movin right wanna see what's up under then back it up, beep beep like a trucker.

As if you were home by yourself you began to dance, singing along to the song blaring through the speakers.

Girl I just wanna see you strip, right now cause it's late, babe

I stumbled into someone, them grabbing my waist before I could face planted into the floor.

"I'm sorry!" I giggled as he made sure I were balanced.

"Do you want me to take you home miss?" He asked as I waved my hand dismissively.

He had very kind eyes, to innocent to do anything to you unlike Natsu.