Chapter 5

Payton's POV

It was the next day and I stood in front of Josh apartment.

I was scared of what I would find.

I walked through the door knowing I couldn't knock or open it by myself.

I saw Jason on the couch watching the avengers.

Avengers was my all time favourite movie, I don't know why but I loved it.

I guess that was why Jason was watching it.

'Its ok Jas, I'm still here I always will be' I whispered.

I wanted him to turn his head and look at me but he wouldn't I knew he couldn't.

I decided to have a go at the thought speak thing, I don't want to be obvious but I wanted to say something.

"Don't forget Jas she's watching it with you" I didn't know why I didn't say I but I knew it wouldn't be right somehow.

Jason looked around confused, I wanted him to see me.

He whispered 'I know she is, she always loved this part I would be surprised if she wasn't watching it' he smiled and wiped away a couple of tears that had formed in his eyes.

I smiled, I had manged to get Jason to smile and I knew that he would be ok.

I went up to Josh's room, knowing he would be there and sure enough he was.

He was sitting on his bed staring at the wall.

I didn't like this Josh, he didn't have that childish aura around him, that he used to have.

He wasn't smiling, making jokes or saying random things.

How can I get the spark back again when he looks so broken.

I sat next to him and just thought, looking around his room.

My eyes landed on a photo album on top of his desk underneath his window, of course that's it.

I ran over to it but when I tried to grab it, it just slipped through my fingers.

Argh! What am I meant to do now?

I looked back at Josh, he hadn't moved, please tell me it's going to work.

"Just think about all the good times you had with her' Josh looked around confused.

'Who said that' his voice was hoarse from not drinking anything in a while.

"Don't you remember all the good times, maybe you need to refresh your memory"

'How?' He asked into the air.

"Didn't you keep something that contained all your memories" I tried to hint the photo album without giving it away.

'Kept something that would remind me of-' he started before his eyes landed on the album.

'Duh, thanks voice in my head with no owner' he said grabbing the album.

He went back to the bed and I sat next to him.

He opened the first page.

It had a picture of me and him covered in snow, we were both laughing our heads off.

It had been taken the day we met, the day I met the boys and Kieran.

Josh gave a small smile, remembering the memory.

He turned the page, it was of me with a straightner in my hand, Jason was sleeping beside me with straightened hair.

I laughed I remembered that one.