1. The first day

Jacks POV

It's the first day of school. I woke up feeling nervous and stressed, for I hated school. I got out of bed went to my closet and threw on whatever I saw first, then went downstairs to eat breakfast. Malcolm was already eating his eggs and bacon that dad had cooked. I went and sat down. "You guys excited for your first day back?", asked my dad. "Yeah it's whatever", Malcolm said. "Well I'm excited because I get to meet more people and hopefully make more friends", I stated. "More friends? You mean make some actual friends", Malcolm snorted. I was a kind of nerdy boy, I played video games all the time and watched YouTube a lot, also I actually study for school. "Shut up Malcolm", I laughed. When he's mean to me I just blow it off because he's my brother what else do I do?

We rode the bus to school that morning, which was pretty hard for me considering no one talks to me or knows I even exist. I saw this guy, he had red hair and was very tan and muscular, he was a new kid so I decided to sit next to him.

"Hi, I'm Jack", I said to the new boy, shaking his hand.  "I'm Mark", he said. "Nice to meet you, so where are you from?", I asked. "I'm from Korea, but I moved to Ireland about two months ago", said Mark. "Oh, that's pretty cool", I stated. "Yeah", said Mark, sounding annoyed by my presence. We sat in silence for the rest of the ride to school, it was a good kind of silence.

When we arrived at school and got off the bus everyone was in the office getting their schedule for the year. I was next in line and Mark was behind me. After I got my schedule I heard him call my name from the crowd I whipped my head around to see him standing right behind me. "Hey jack, I was wondering if you could show me around this school since I'm new and all", Mark asked shyly. "Of course, I would love to show you around", I said.

Marks POV

I asked this cute boy Jack to show me around the school because I have no clue where anything is at. He showed me where my locker was, where all the classes were, and the band room since I played trumpet. We were in first period together so he lead me to the classroom.

"So, uh, thanks again for showing me around school", I said. "No problem, if you need anything else just let me know and I'd be happy to help you", Jack told me softly giggling. He's such a sweetheart I thought to myself. Then
the bell rang, first period had started.

HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE FIRST PART💕