10. The Wreck

IM JUST GOING TO SAY IM SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER.

Jack's POV

He is so beautiful, I'm so happy he's finally mine. 

Mark's POV

I was watching Jack until, he finally left.  What was he doing? After letting all of this sink into my brain, I just went to bed and decided to deal with it in the morning.

Jack's POV

I walked home looking at the pictures I had taken that night.  When I got home I went up to my room, changed my clothes and went to bed happy. 

Mark's POV

I woke up the next morning, got ready for school, ate, got in my car and left.

Jack's POV

I was on the bus to go to school, Mark must've drove.  The ride was so boring until we saw a car wreck, I didn't think anything of it since it happened all the time.

Time skip

We got to school and Mark was no where to be seen, okay he must have been sick and stayed home.  I went to first period, it was pretty slow since Mark wasn't there.  By lunch I was starting to get worried about him because he never misses school.  I was in 6th period and the teachers phone rang. "Hello?.....yes...oh...okay I'll send him down".    He looked at me with pity and said, "they need to in the office".  I thought I was in trouble so I nodded and headed down to the office.  I got there and saw my dad and brother with tears in there eyes. "W-what's going o-on?", I said scared.  "Y-your friend M-Mark was in a c-car accident this m-morning".   I started to cry, I cried so hard on the way to the hospital, we finally got there.  We were taken to his room where Mark's mom and dad were.  Everyone had red puffy eyes, including me.  I went over to Mark. He looked so bad, his face had scratches, cuts, and bruises.  And so did the rest of his body. He was mangled, his hair was a mess, it was such a sad sight to see the guy that was so kind, he was the glue to everything, my best friend, my boyfriend.  I started to sob, hard. Mark's mom comforted me, I'm guessing she knew who I was. "He kept saying your name over and over, we thought having you here could help wake him up", she said between sobs.  They all left the room and let me be by myself with him.

"M-Mark, I-I love you, how could this h-happen, p-please wake u-up Mark I n-need you, your f-family needs you.  It's not you t-time yet, this can't happen, I love you so much and I h-hope you can h-hear me right now", I said between sobs, causing me to cry even more.  I held onto his hand hoping that his lifeless body would light up and his once muscular body is withered away to nothing but paper thin skin and bones. The sight of him being in this stage made me cry even harder.  I loved him so much and. Ow this happens why God, why?   Please dear god let Mark wake up, please god he's all I've ever wanted, I love him so much God, please let him wake up, please. Then I felt something in my hand twitch.