13. Recovery

Mark's POV

It's been a week since my surgery, I feel great. I've started physical therapy and it's not really helping a lot. The only reason I agree to do it is because Jack is there with me, helping me the whole time. He has helped me get through so much but he's going on tour soon, I'm going to miss him. He's going to be gone for a month, what am I going to do?

Jack's POV

I've decided to go on tour, I'm really excited but also sad and nervous. Because I don't want to leave Mark for a month but we can keep in touch through texting and skype. I'm really going to miss him. I've been waiting for the day where I would go on tour, but I never expected to love someone so much as to not want to leave them Fuck, I don't want to leave Mark but, what will the fans say? If they figure we're together they won't stop with the 'Septiplier' shit. But to be honest with myself I think septiplier is really adorable. And I'm pretty sure Mark did as well.

Time skip

I was on my way to physical therapy to help Mark. I daydreamed the whole way there thinking of scenarios that would never happen. But, they could since we were dating and all. I arrived at the physic therapy building still day dreaming. I parked my car, I found a spot close the the front doors thankfully, and went in the building. I slowed my pace, building up my anticipation to see Mark. I got on the elevator and pressed the button to go to the top floor. I was alone so I leaned against the wall and started day dreaming again.

I walked into Mark's house and he was sitting on his bed with only boxers on. The room was covered in red and roses. There was slow sensual music playing in the background. He had a single rose in his mouth, he then pointed at me and motioned for me to come over to him and the bed. I walked up to him and stood right before his muscular body. He looked at me with a familiar look, one I've seen only once before, the night we had sex. I felt a tingly sensation slowly creeping through my body, starting at my feet rising up to my face. He caught me off guard and pulled me onto his lap quickly with his strong muscular hands. His once light chocolatey eyes, now a dark brown, almost black. I looked into his eyes, why does he look so much different? He pulled in for a kiss when-

DING!

The elevator doors sprung open and there stood Mark, I was so happy to see him. His scars are healing up nice. "Heyyyyyyy", Mark said in his raspy voice. I smiled and nodded my head in response. He then frowned. I felt mys smile quickly fade away. "Well..... you ready for therapy?", I asked energetically. He nodded a little too quickly. What's wrong with Mark he's usually so bubbly and happy. We walked over to the equipment that he used to lightly exercise his body. He just on the chair and stared at the floor. "Mark, what's wrong with ye?", I asked quietly but hastily. "Jack, I need to tell you something".

LOLOLOLOLOL CLIFFHANGER, SORRY. ALSO SORRY AGAIN FOR NOT UPDATING EVERY WEEK OR SO. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW.

-Steph