4. During the Night

Jack's POV

As I went upstairs I started thinking about Mark and how beautiful he was. His dark brown eyes, his glasses, his masculinity, how tan he was, overall just gorgeous. When should I tell him that I'm gay? Will he not think of me the same? Will he never talk to me agin? I don't know, and I won't know until I tell him.

Mark's POV

I got comfortable and did my homework for the day, by that time it was around 6:00, dinner. I asked myself what I should have, I settled on Raman noodles. After I made and ate dinner I went to my living room and just sat there, waiting for the right time.

Jacks POV

I finished all my homework and went back downstairs for dinner. "Dinner Sean!", my dad yelled as I walked in the room, "Sorry, thought you were still upstairs, we are having pasta for dinner, help yourself". I grabbed a plate and got myself some of the food my dad had prepared for Malcolm and I. "You had homework?", Malcom asked. "Yeah, you didn't?", I replied. He chuckled lightly. I sat down and started to eat my food, it was good. After eating dinner I went upstairs and got a shower , it felt good to get a shower after a long day. Then after my shower I went downstairs to watch some TV with dad and Malcom. "What movie are we watching", I asked. "Star Treck", Malcom said not taking his eyes off the television. Boring. I thought. So I went back upstairs to my room and played video games. If you were wondering where my mom is, she passed away 1 year ago. She was battling cancer and...cancer......won.

Mark's POV

It's 9:00 pm. It's time I said to myself. I put my hood over my head and went out onto the streets. I walked until I reached Jacks house, I observed what his house looked like from afar. It was smaller, but nice. I got closer to his house and hid behind bushes looking through his windows seeing what his house looked like on the inside, observing his every move of the night. I couldn't see him anywhere! He must be upstairs. How would I get up there? I found a vine growing on the side of his house under a window, I climbed up. Once I got to the top I peered through his window, I saw him playing video games, battlefield 3. After I watched him play for an hour, he shut off the game and left the room, probably getting ready to go to bed granted it was 11:00 and we had school the next morning.

Jack's POV

I turned off my video games because I had a weird feeling that someone was watching me. As if someone was stalking me, pretty weird. Anyways I went downstairs and told my dad and Malcom goodnight. "Goodnight guys see you tomorrow", I told them. "Goodnight bud", dad replied. Malcom was asleep on the couch. I went back upstairs and got in bed and fell asleep hoping to dream about Mark.

Mark's POV

I climbed down from his window and went around his house one more time then finally started walking back home I walked, lonely, in the cold night. I thought to myself, "Am I obsessed with Sean? Do I like him more than just a friend?". I have decided that I will protect him secretly, so no one else can have him.

WOOO THREE UPDATES IN A DAY, WELL TECHNICALLY TWO AND ONE TODAY BUT ANYWAY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!!!

-steph 💕