8. The Ring

Jack's POV

I woke in an unfamiliar and empty bed.  I got out of the bed, I quickly realized it was Mark's.  I went into the kitchen and smelled eggs, pancakes, and bacon.  "Mornin sleepyhead", Mark said happily.  "Morning, I-i should probably go", I said quietly. Mark turned around and grabbed my forearms.  "Why would you leave so soon?", he asked, hurt.  "Because my dad is probably worried", I said.  "Oh, well can we at least have breakfast together", Mark asked with hope.  "Y-yeah I guess it would be alright", I said quickly.  He smiled and kissed me. 

Time skip

Mark drove me home.  "Thanks for letting me come over", I said shyly.  "It was no problem", he said smiling.  Mark reached over and interlocked our fingers.  Blushing I said, "I-I really do love you Mark, I was so happy when you finally said that you liked me and I just want you to know that I love you so much".  "Jack, I love you too. I knew you'd be the one when I first saw you on the bus on the first day of school, with your green hair and adorable Irish accent.  You were just perfect", Mark said, starting to tear up. 

Mark's POV
I pulled into Jack's driveway.  "Well I guess I'll go know", Jack said sadly.  "Wait", I said.  He turned around. I reached into the back seat and pulled out a ring.  "Omg, Mark, a promise ring?", Jack said excitedly.  "Yes Jack, a promise to love you forever.....will you be my b-boyfriend?", I asked.  "Yes Mark yes I will be your boyfriend!", Jack yelled.  I put the ring on his finger. I hugged him then finally pulled away and gave him a peck on the lips. "I guess I'll see you soon then", I asked. "You sure will", Jack said smirking.  Jack exited my car and went inside his house.

Jack's POV

I walked into my house with the beautiful ring on my finger, pulling my shirt sleeve down to cover it.  "Where have you been", my dad asked sternly. "I told you I was at Mark's we got so tired from studying we must've fallen asleep", I said hoping he would take the lie. He did. "Ok well do t let it happen again", he said. "Okay, and hey can I talk to you about something later?", I asked him. "Of course you can tell me anything", he said.  I nodded my head and went up to my room. I admired my ring that Mark had given me. It was so beautiful. It gives me something to remind me of him. In case something ever happens to him.

Mark's POV

I drove home from Jack's house and just sat there and made my plans for the night, and for the rest of the nights until he's mine.

IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT IPL BE DOING ANOTHER UPDATE

-steph💕