Tomoe you bastard....

Previously on miraculous butterfly......

"Nanami I need to tell you, it's about my brother tomoe........"

Narrator's POV

"What about him? " nanami ask, Y/N was fidgeting her fingers and was looking down like she had seen a Almighty God or something. "Well you see..... You need to get him from the wonder over yonder, cause I can't do this all by myself, please get my brother. " y/n plead to nanami.

Nanami thought for a second then agreed to her request "okay y/n I'll do my best!" She smiled at her "so can you tell me the direction to go there?" Nanami ask, "oh no need onikiri and kotetsu will join you and guide you going to the nether world  to get tomoe."

"Wait your not coming?" Nanami ask
"Unfortunately no, we need someone to stay here at the shrine to guard, and since I'm your familiar I'll stay" y/n explained to nanami the reason why, nanami understands and prepares to go and go get tomoe.

*TIMESKIP*

"Here it is the wonder over yonder...." onikiri said "okay now it's time to find tomoe and get him back from the shrine " Nanami was very determined to get tomoe back as she promised to Y/n.

They search far and wide for tomoe but with no luck at all. Until onikiri and kotetsu started to yell "mister tomoe!!!" A voice replied in a near distance saying 'quiet you two your making a scene' we started to run towards a building, onikiri and kotetsu found tomoe drinking sake while women are attached to him "master tomoe how poor of you, you're a familiar!!! And servicing to a god!" Onikiri yelled "and drinking in the morning in redroom!" Kotetsu said while he and onikiri scold tomoe "why are you here anyways?" Tomoe replied while drinking his sake "we came here to bring you back" onikiri and kotetsu said in synchronization "well I don't want to go back." He replied "but master y/n ordered to get you back" onikiri said.

"Well tell her she can handle it on her own she's also a familiar after all... and besides I don't care about that dumb shrine, and since I'm not a familiar anymore i can do what my heart contents" tomoe said while drinking the alcoholic beverage.

Nanami. Who was hiding behind the door, heard all of what tomoe said and was angry at him for saying such things like it meant nothing to him. She had enough of this and came out the door and yelled at tomoe after she was done yelling she run out of the building.

Tomoe, who was in shock run after her, while kotetsu and onikiri followed them.

Nanami's pov
'That jerk, doesn't he care about the shrine and his sister?' I was really angry at that bastard that I didn't notice I bumped into someone or something i fell back over my bottom, I quickly regain consciousness of my surroundings, apparently i have bumped into a group of three monsters and they don't look very friendly, "hey there missy" one of the yokai spoke "we know you! You're that human girl they say that became the new land god at the mikage shrine" "i heard mikage quit being a land god and got a replacement.... but i have no clue that you'd be so..." "delicious and tasty looking" They look at me, eying me as i was their prey

I screamed in pure terror as they lunched toward me saliva drooling off their mouths, still screaming waiting for my fate until i heard them fighting, "lady nanami!!!!" kotetsu and onikiri tun towards me took the chance to save me from the yokai that wanted to eat my life

Narrator's pov

The three yokai look dumbfounded as they witness their lunch being taken away, they decided to chase their lunch until they were stop by tomoe who, doesn't look happy at all but more irritated. "Why isn't it master tomoe" " I don't suppose you don't mind eating that scrumptious looking human girl would you?" "We appreciate it if you didn't get out of our way" they smile at him

"Why ask me? It wouldn't be my consent" tomoe said while looking at the distance "really?! You wouldn't mind?!?" "Wow thank you!" They said in union happy until tomoe glance at them and said "although I'm in a very terrible mood right now" they tremble in fear and next thing they know it, they were laying the ground unconscious.

Nanami's pov

I was breathless from all of that running "i think we have run this far so i think we are safe now *huff huff *" onikiri said in a breathless tone, "atleast we hope so" kotetsu who was also breathless from running, we lay on the ground catching
Our breaths, after we have collected enough air, onikiri spoked "lady nanami please listen to us, you need Go back to master tomoe!" She pleads i looked at her dumbfounded at what she just said "you must have master tomoe to be your familiar at all costs!" Kotetsu also pleading and insisting that tomoe to be my familiar, just thinking about that bastard make my blood boil, i decline their offer saying "i can do it in my own, I don't need that bastard to my familiar, if you will excuse me i need to go home now and help (y/n) with the shrine duties" making my way to the straight path, finding my way home

They still insist that tomoe to be my familiar, i was feeling rather annoyed right now until.... something caught my interest, i bent over to them and clarifying what they have said earlier "do anything as i command hmmm?" "Yes anything that you command." They confirmed, I suddenly took interest in this making tomoe my slav- i mean familiar thing, smirking i then said "so what do i have to do, to seal the contract i mean" what they said the next shock me "all you have to do is kiss him in the mouth" they said simultaneously 'actually i think I'm fine with tomoe not being my slave'  i turn around and just walked completely forgetting about the shrine spirits who we're standing behind me.

They went to catch up with me and insisted the same thing over and over again, i just decided ignore them, blabbering about how that bastard needs to be my familiar.
I heard someone groaning, i shush the two up quieting them and listen again to know if that wasn't my imagination or not i heard it again, i went and decided to check where it's coming from.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
A/n: hey guys! I'm back from hell did someone miss me? Anyways I'm very sorry that I didn't update this story for months, I didn't feel the inspiration to write, but now I had the urge to write this piece of a garbage i called my fan-fiction.

I'll be updating the next chapter when i have the urge to write, until then have a good day my little bunnies!