21. Enemy

3rd P.O.V.

Sachiko fell to the ground, passing out as Kirito ran over to his youngest student. "Sachiko!" Kirito yelled at his student before realising she was caught in a strong genjutsu.

"Hand over the females or else." A man with long black hair and green eyes ordered team 9. Riku and Nagisa looked at the man in confusion as Himiko and Kirito looked at him with anger.

"Over my dead body." Kirito shot back at the man."Riku, Nagisa, protect Sachiko and Himiko!" Kirito ordered his students as he confronted the mysterious man. "Who are you and why do you want them?!"

"That is of no concern to you." The man replied before making hand signs. "Since after all you are going to die here... Fire style: Fireball jutsu!" The man shouted as he spat out a huge fireball.

"Water style: Raging Waves!" Kirito countered. The two jutsu clashed and created steam as the two men engaged in a taijutsu fight. Both punching and kicking each other and blocking the two men jumped back to gain distance from them. "Why do want them?"

"Because of their family trait... fast recovery. Who wouldn't want that?" The man threw a kunai at the sleeping Sachiko who lay on the ground peacefully behind Riku and Nagisa, scratching her arm. The scratch immediately healed and the pain woke the girl up.

"Huh, wha? Kirito-sensei what's going on, dattejane?" She asked but recived no response from him. Himiko ran to Sachiko and stood infront of her in a protective way with her arms out.

"Don't worry Sachi-chan, I will protect you this time." Himiko gave Sachiko a closed eye smile as Sachiko recived a flashback.

~~~

A woman with green hair and red scarf stood infront of a young Sachiko with her arms spread out protecting the girl. "Don't worry Sachi-chan, auntie Himiko is here to protect you." Himiko gave her a closed eye smile. "I always will..." Himiko promised as blood slowly dribbled down from her mouth to her chin.

"Why are you protecting the thing that killed your sister!" A man with short black hair and green eyes smiliar to Sachiko's glared at his sister in law.

"Because she is my neice my older sister's daughter. And by the way she has a name and it's Sachiko. You should know that already since that is the name both your wife and daughter shared."

~~~

"Auntie..." Himiko smiled as whispered a 'hai' to her neice before turning to the enemy with a glare and if looks could kill he would have a gruesome death that could torture him for all of enternity. Sachiko stared at the enemy. Her father.

(Well uh... that took a major turn. I wonder how many of you thought Himiko was her mother?)