28. Gai

3rd P.O.V.

"Sachiko-chan! Are you alright?" Riku asked the girl who was held bridal style by a boy who seems about Riku's and Nagisa's age. Sachiko's saviour had bowlcut hair that was black and shiny, he was wearing a green spandex with his ninja headband tied around his waist.

"Are you alright my fair maiden?" The boy asked her. Sachiko nodded as the boy placed her down. "You should be more careful."

"Thanks Lee, for saving our baka." Nagisa jumped into the scene. While Kirito just casualy walked up to them.

"I see you've meet Lee! My youthful cabbage!" A 'poof!' and smoke erruppted revealing a man with the same fashion as Lee, he was also wearing a jounin/chunin vest as well as had bigger eyebrows.

Sachiko's P.O.V.

T-There's two of them?! I just realised what he called me. 'So, I'm a cabbage now?' A dark aura looms over me as I gave a death glare towards the strange man. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE CALLING A CABBAGE, DATTEJANE?!" I was easily ignored as Kirito-sensei ruffled my hair.

"I'm glad that ya finally get to meet the baka of the team." Kirito-sensei smiled at them. Why does everyone call me that?! 'I'm not that stupid...' I pouted.

"So this is Sachiko-chan?" The strange weirdo, that is not Nagisa, stared at me and was in my face. "I can definately see the youthness that sprout within you!" The old guy jumped back and made a pose with a thumbs up. "I am Might Gai! Or you can call me the Handsome Blue Beast!"

"And I am Rock Lee!" Lee jumped next to Gai and made the same pose. "You can call me-"

"There you two are!" A girl with brunette hair that was tied into two buns ran up to us. "We've been looking everywhere for you two!" The girl scolded the weridos as another guy with long brown hair and light purple eyes joined.

"Seems like fate has brought us together again, Nagisa, Riku." The guy spoke before looking at me. Why is he looking at me?!

"Hiya! I'm Sachiko, the future fastest ninja in the world, dattejane!" I introduced myself with a goofy grin.

"Hi, I'm Tenten." The girl that I completely forgot about, introduced herself. "Sorry about these two." Tenten grabbed Lee and Gai by the the wrists then started to walk off.

"Hold up!" Kirito-sensei stopped them as all of our attention was turned to him. "Why don't we have a spar, one versus one?" We get to fight?! 'Please say yes, please say yes, dattejane!' Gai... actually Mega Brows didn't even hesitate in agreeing. Yay!

"Yosh! I wanna verse Big Brows, dattejane!" I pointed at Lee a.k.a Big Brows.

"I would also like to fight you Sachiko-chan, but you are not the one who I would like to fight right this moment." Big Brows told me as he turned his head towards Riku. "Riku I want to spar with you."

"Okay then Lee." Riku agreed. 'Not fair I wanted to fight Big Brows!' I mentally cried.

"Hey Sachiko-san, want to be sparing partners?" Tenten asked me with a smile. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled in response.

~~~

As Nagisa and the guy with the long brown hair whose name I learned was Neji were sparring, Tenten and I started to chat about ninja stuff "I like you, Sachiko. Friends?"

"I like you too, dattejane! But Tenten I thought we were already friends?" I tilted my head as she giggled.

"Such youth! Young maidens forming friendships!" Mega Brows shouted from across the field.

(Comment your vote/nominate for who should win Sachiko's heart!)

Riku - 12
Kakashi - 12
Nagisa - 5
Gaara - 5
Sasuke - 4
Naruto - 2
Lee - 2
Neji - 1