33. 1st Exam! #3

Nagisa's P.O.V

That damn baka! She doesn't even know what's going on! I looked fown at my exam sheet that was still blank and started sweating. How come everybody looks so calm?!' I quickly glanced around the room and noticed that everyone was cheating. I get it now! We have to cheat and not get caught, in other words it's to test our infromation gathering skills. 'Simple enough.' I smirked

I put my hands underneath the desk and started making handsigns for my favourite jutsu. 'Illusion of pain!' I casted my genjutsu towards the guy next to me. A few seconds later the guy started to scream distracting everyone while I took a peak. "NUMBER 92 EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!" Ibiki shouted at the guy who just fainted and disqualified his team. 'Sorry dude... not.' I returned to my exam and started writing the questions I memorized, till I got up to the tenth question that said:

'QUESTION NUMBER 10
THIS QUESTION WILL NOT BE PROVIDED UNTIL FORTY-FIVE MINUTES INTO THE EXAM.
AT THAT TIME, PLEASE ANSWER THE PROCTOR'S QUESTION TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY.'

We're gonna fail aren't we? All because of a baka with green hair.

3rd P.O.V.

~Somewhere within Konohagakure

"You asked to see me Hokage-sama?" An Anbu woman kneeled down to her leader.

"Yes, I want you to continue watching over Subaru. Can you do that?" Hiruzen asked the Anbu woman.

"Hai, Hokage-sama."

"Also Neko, I still want you to reconsider my offer." Hiruzen eyes softened at the masked woman. "You served me and the village very well even though it is not your home land. You can spend time with your only kin."

"I deeply apologize Hokage-sama but I can not take the offer." Neko declined the offer.

"I see. You're dismissed." In a flash Neko disappeared as Hiruzen was stick in his own thoughts.

"So what did I miss, sensei?" Hiruzen didn't even look back to see the person who spoke to him.

"I see you're back, Jirayia."

~Exam Room

'Forty-five minutes has passed the time has come. Now that we weeded out the worst of the slackers... let's move on to the most important question.' Ibiki thought. "Get ready for the tenth question!" Ibiki warned the genins. "And before we get to the question itself. I'm going to add one more rule." All of the genin looked at the man in shock. Just then a boy with purple paint and wearing a black one piece known as Kankuro walked in, coming back from the bathroom "Heh... looks like you're in luck. The time you wasted spent playing with dolls hasn't been completely wasted." Kankuro looked like he was just found out. "Don't worry about it, just sit down." Kankuro sat down at his appointed seat before waiting for Ibiki to continue. "Let me explain. This rule... is absolute."

Sachiko's P.O.V.

This guy is scary! Who let him become the whatever it's called? 'An absolute rule?! What could it be, dattejane?' But whatever it is I'm going to get this question! "First you must choose... whether to accept or reject this tenth question!" We get to have a choice?

"CH-CHOOSE?! What happens if someone dosen't accept the question?!" The sand girl from a few days ago shouted.

"If you reject the question and don't even try to answer, both of your teammates will fail right along with you."

"WHY WOULD ANYONE REJECT IT, DATTEJANE!" I shouted at the scary guy.

"Because... of the other rule." What's the other rule? 'It can't be that bad... can it?' I thought. "If you try to answer the question and you get it wrong... you will never be permitted to apply the chunin exams ever again!" Kiba started shouting about how some gennin had done the exams more than once, but scary guy just laughed.
"Just your rotten luck. I wasn't making the rules in past years. I am now."

NEXT TIME ON SACHIKO!
SPECIAL CHAPTER!!

"Y'know where all those rich kids go to!"

"Konoha Junior High?"

(Comment your vote/nominate for who should win Sachiko's heart!)

Riku - 38
Kakashi - 35
Gaara - 12
Itachi - 11
Nagisa - 10
Lee - 8
Sasuke - 6
Naruto - 2
Neji - 2