32. 1st Exam! #2

(Pointing out that I'm improvising what they actually say in the anime.)

3rd P.O.V.

"H-How is that even possible?" Ino stared at the card showing the amount of missions that Sachiko done.

"She has done 77 D-rank and 1 B-rank!" Kabuto said in suprise. "And she also came back without a scratch." Sasuke's gaze turned towards the greenette then quickly turning back to Kabuto.

"Hn, her teamates must've done everything while she just layed around." Most of the genin agreed with the Uchiha except for Hinata and Naruto.

"No way would Sachiko-chan let others do all the work, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted at the Uchiha.

"Hn."

"Now, now let's just move on to the subject." Kabuto suggested to the rookies.

On the other side of the room Team Kirito was chatting amongst themselves. "We should have ramen once we finish this exam, dattejane!" Sachiko suggested to her team.

"That's a great idea, Sachiko-chan." Riku agreed with his teamate with a warm smile. A big 'poof' arrived as a large man and a couple of chunins arrived by the 12 rookies.

"LISTEN UP!! I'm only going to say this once and only once..."

~~~

(Random fact! Dattebayo and dattejane doesn't translate to anything. But if I was doing english dubbed, Sachiko would be saying "Got that!" At the end of a few of her sentences.)

Sachiko's P.O.V.

What?! A written test?! "I'm doomed..." I mumbled, but of course Yagisa and Riku heard me.

"Sachiko-chan, don't worry you can do it." Riku encouraged me, while Yagisa scoffed. "You too, Nagisa." Yagisa's worried too?

"I-I'm not worried at all!" Yagisa gave us a nervous laugh.

"You stink at written tests too, don't you, dattejane?" I asked Yagisa as he got a bit depressed. I couldn't help nit to burst out laughing as Yagisa's face started to go all red and placed a hand over my mouth, muffiling my laugh.

"Shut it!" He glared at me while his face was still completely red.

"LINE UP AND PICK YOU'RE NUMBERS!!" The scary dude known as Ibiki ordered us, making everyone quickly go into one line. "These numbers will show your seat!"

When the Yagisa who was infront of me took his paper, it's my turn! 'If Yagisa isn't careful, he might eat his paper.' I started to giggle while scary dude looked at me strangely. Quickly grabbing my seat number and dashing off to my seat, I got to sit next to a random stranger... who looked scary. "H-Hello." I whispered to him as he glared at me. Scary.

"OKAY, YOU BRATS THESE ARE..." Blah, blah, blah, rule this and rule that. I just want to hurry up and escape from this nightmare called written exam! "START!!" Uhh... what were we supposed to do? I quickly looked around the room to find everyone starting their test before looking at my own test. 'I'm going to guess!' I scanned all of the questions on the piece of paper, before a depressed aura looms over me. 'I don't even know a single clue on what to guess here, dattejane!' Having no clue on what to write, I only randomly created quotes.

'You don't die for your friends, you live for them.'

'Wriiten exams are evil, destroy at all costs!'

'Why does everyone hate spiders so much? They're awesome!'

'I never seen someone get so mad about messing with their ramen.'

I looked at the clock that was stuck into the wall.... how long till we finish?

(Cutting it here for now, so many votes! Voting will end once the chunin exams are done so there's a lot time to vote!)

Riku - 33
Kakshi - 26
Nagisa - 9
Gaara - 8
Itachi - 7
Sasuke - 6
Naruto - 2
Neji - 2
Lee - 2