Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Good morning beautiful :) I'll be at you house in 20 to pick you up from school - Zack

That is what I woke up to this morning. I'm not really used to being called beautiful. I smile, set my phone down, and run the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair.

About 15 minute later I hear a car horn beep and pick up my phone to tell him I am just finishing and to come in.

I throw on light washed slightly skinny jeans, a mint green sweater that is a size too big, and throw a white lace bow in my long straight hair. And to finish the look of I put on my brown low cut boot wedges. I grab my leather book bag, put on foundation, mascara, and a little bit of white eye shadow then head down stairs.

Right as I step off the stairs I see Zack spread out on my couch watching TV. His brown hair looks flawlessly messy and he is wearing light washed jeans with a light blue, green, and white plaid shirt. He has his blue air Jordan's on and his navy blue book bag beside him.

His head snaps up as my wedges make a clicking sound as I walk across the hardwood floor.

"Hey beautiful!" he says coming over to hug me with a smile on his face.

"Hey Zack!" I say swinging my arms around his neck and giggling as he spins me around.

"I see you're wearing the sweater I got you for Easter." He says observing my outfit.

"And you're wearing the Air's I got you!" I respond smiling.

He takes my hand as we walk out of my house both yelling by to my parents.

After a short drive to school we get out out the car and Zack grabs my hand. We walk through the double doors of our school and instantly get stares. People are used to seeing us walking down the halls with Zack's arm around me but we don't usually hold hands.

We hear all kinds of whispers like "Yes! Are they finally together?!" or "Eww, he should be with me and not that slut." I don't really care what they say about me cause I know they are just jealous and I know I'm not a slut. There are only few girls I don't get along with at school and I try to steer clear of them to avoid drama. That is one thing I can not stand!