Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Hey Grace!" Meg says walking towards me.

"Hey Meggers!" I say shutting my locker.

"Hey lovely." someone says putting their arm around me.

"Hey Zack!" I say quickly hugging him.

"Well I'll just be going." Meg says and runs off before we can stop her.

"Hey, tomorrow be ready at 7 we're going somewhere." Zack say turning to face me.

"Last time I wasn't told where I was going it ended up being a gym with sweaty guys eye rapping me." I say rolling my eyes.

"What?!" He asks and I can feel him tense up.

"Don't worry about it. Mason took care of it." I say settling him down.

"Fine. I have to go to class but like I said, he ready at 7." he says quickly kissing me on the lips then going to class.

I ran off to class but as I passed a closet door I felt a hand on my arm and go pulled in.

I was pushed against a wall and a hand found my mouth, muffling my scream.

"Calm down Grace, it's just me." a familiar voice says.

"Me who?" I ask not able to identify the person.

"Brent." I says removing his hand.

"What the hell Brent?!" I whisper scream.

"Sorry, I had to talk to you." he shrugs.

"And why couldn't you just approached me like a normal person?" I question.

"Normal is boring. I'm me." he flickers the light on.

"So anyway. I'm coming by your house at 6 tonight. We have to talk about something." he says and I can sense worry in his voice.

"Ok..." I say unsure.

"This is serious Grace. I really have to tell you about what could happen." he says pressing me to a wall and moving closer so we are touching.

"Wait, what could happen?" I ask.

"I'll tell you tonight princess." he whispers, his lips brushing the skin under my ear. His hand are on my hips and he pulls away slightly to look me in the eyes.

"See you tonight." he says and gently kisses the corner of my mouth an leaves.

Well that's was... Weird...

*****

Finally! School is over! Today seemed to drag on forever.

I walked to school today so I have to walk back home.

I get home without using the back ally short cut I used last time in about 15 minutes.

I get my keys out of my bag and try to find the right one.

After about the 4th try I found the right key and opened the door.

I threw my bag on the couch and when to get changed.

When I got to my room I saw my comforter was messed up.

I peaked my head around the corner of my room and saw a figure sitting in the chair.

"Ah, how nice of you to join me Grace." the man says standing up.

"Emilio? W-what are you doing here?" I ask slightly shaking.

"I came to collect some things I need." he says moving closer to me.

"And what do you need?" I ask.

"You." you says and 2 other big guys appear out of nowhere and grab my arms.

"What? Why?" I ask slightly scared.

"Simple. You're the bate." he says.

"The bate for what?"

"For Brent. You see, we aren't friends. He has done some bad things to me in the past and this is our payback. We want him gone." Emilio says.

"What did he do that was so bad?" I ask.

"He killed my dad. My own father. He killed him." he says clenching his fists.

"Why would he do that?"

"Man, aren't full of questions?" he mocks.

"Boys, take her to the ware house. I'll follow behind." Emilio directs them.

The one guys swings me over his shoulder while the other one opens all the doors for him.

No matter how much I scream and kick the man doesn't budge.

He throws me in the car and gets in the back seat with me while the other one drives away at full speed.

**********

:::::NOTE::::: Ohhhhhh a twist! Well, not really. You guys probably saw that coming but you know.

Vote

Comment

Fan!

- Destiny