Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Okay, so what's up Zack? What did you want to tell me?" I ask plopping beside him on my bed.

"Grace, we've been friends forever. Right?"

"Right..."

"And we always said we wouldn't do anything to jeopardize it"

"Where is this going Zack?"

"'Well, I um... I kinda want.." all of a sudden he stops talking and just stares at me.

"You want to what?" I ask confused.

"I want to be more than friends." he blurts out.

He quickly leans in pressing his lips to mine. My heart is beating a mile a minute but for some reason this just feels right. I kiss him back and be wraps his arms around my waist with I drape my arms around his neck.

It doesn't last very long but it wasn't very short. I pull away from him and just look at him.

"I-I'm sorry I just had to and damn I'm stupid I probably just messed everything up and-" I quickly cut him off with another kiss and I can feel him relax.

"Zack. Relax, I like you too." I say and a small smile breaks out on both of our faces.

"Well, in that case. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks hopefully.

"Hmmmm I don't know I mean I kinda like this one guy..." I say.

"Oh. Ok." he says, his face full of disappointment.

"Zack! You're that guy!" I say slapping his arm.

"I hate you." he plainly says.

"Hey, you can't hate your girlfriend." I smile.

"It's always been hard to hate you." he smirks then attacks me with a big hug.

NOTE: Ooooohhhhhhhhhh They together!!! But for how long?... Or was it all just a dream.... Lol I know, another really short chapter but at least it isn't a cliff hanger. What do you think about Grace being with Zack? Who do you think she should be with? COMMENT AND VOTE!

So my friend sprayed this new cologne all over me surprisingly and it is all over my sweatshirt and the smell is like giving me a headache cause it's so strong lol