Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Once Brent drops me off I check my phone which is filled with missed messages from Zack.

I quickly text back saying "I'm fine. I got a ride home, don't worry."

Yeah we just started dating but we have been friends since forever so in used to all this over protective stuff.

I turn up my music and my favorite song Endlessly by The Cab is on.

I glance out my window and see Brent punching a punching bag that is hanging from his ceiling. Oh, did I forget to mention we live next to each other? Well we do. Yeah, I just figured that out like yesterday.

He had his shirt off and I noticed a mark on his side. A tattoo. It was a cross with thorn vines all around it. Then I noticed another one right on the side of his ribs it was the word 'Strength' written in big bold letters.

After my daily dose of stalking I went over to my desk. Well actually he caught me looking at him so I turned around to avoid him.

I got a text from Zack reminding me there was a fight tonight. It was a street fight of course but I wanted to go. Zack has always been in to watching the kind of stuff and I figure I could meet a lot of people I could ask for answers about Brent and why he is on bad terms with so many people.

"So what time are you picking me up for the fight" I text Zack.

"Oh, I was just telling you I was going. I don't want you in a place like that." he immediately answers.

"Oh. So now I'm stuck home alone :(" I sent him.

"Aren't you always home alone?..." he texts.

"Well ya but you know what I mean..." I text back and put my phone on my bedside table.

:::NOTE::: really really short chapter, sorry! But keep reading, voting, and telling your friends about it if you like it.