Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Grace's POV

Ummmm why is Brent hugging me? Why did Mike say I was all Brent's. I have a boyfriend. I'm Zack's.

BRENT DOESN'T EVEN LIKE ME!

I mean what he did earlier today, pulling me in the closet and saying he has to talk to me was something I wouldn't think he would do. Was he really going to tell me how he felt about me?

Do I feel the same way?

No! I couldn't possibly like him. He is a jerk who only cares about himself.

"If he only cares about himself then why is he here saving you?" the voice inside my head says.

*****

Brent's POV

"What did you say you were going to do to me? You know I'm capable of ruining your life right? In fact, I'm already making great process on that." he says referring to Grace.

"You killed a member of the family. How could you do that?!" I scream at him.

"Don't you see you did too?! Sure I did, but it wasn't our true family you killed your own uncle!" He screams at me.

"I know and I regret that. I regret not killing you instead!"

Well, if you haven't figured it out yet yes, Emilio and I are related. We are cousins. His Dad always treated me like shit and he was the leader of Emilio's gang. I was once apart of their gang but left because what they were doing wasn't right. But apparently when you leave a gang it's a crime to them.

"That's it Brent. I'm done with you." he says coming towards me.

I quickly grab his arm and twist it behind his back.

"Brent! Watch out!" I hear Grace scream then hear something hit the ground.

I quickly look to where it came from and see the big guy on the ground.

I smile at Grace then throw Emilio on the ground.

I help Grace up and push he behind me.

"So I see she is like you in more ways then I thought. She can fight." Emilio says standing up.

"Do we really have to do this again?" I say walking towards him ready to fight.

I see him smirk. He's up to something. As I go closer he swiftly pulls something out of his pocket and I hear a loud boom right before my fist connects with his face, sending him to the ground, knocked out.

I turned around to see what it was that caused the noise.

I see a gun on the floor by Emilio.

No no no no no no!

I look on the floor to see a limp body, the stomach covered in blood.

Grace.

*****

I pick up the gun and start shooting Emilio over and over again.

No, he didn't just do this. He didn't kill Grace! He couldn't of! I turn to where Grace knocked out that big guy and shoot him once in the leg.

I hear footsteps coming and I run over to Grace as fast as I can.

"Brent what hap-" Sean says coming in with the boys but immediately stops when he sees Grace in my arms.

"Come on. We have to get both of them to a hospital now!" Josh says noticing Mike passed out.

I gently pick her up in my arms holding her close to me while two of the guys drape Mike's arms over their shoulders carrying him to the car

We all pack in the car. Me in the back seat with Grace laying lifelessly on the lap and Sean beside me while Josh is in the drivers seat and the rest of the guys in the other car.

**********

:::::NOTE::::: Hey lovelies, I'm home from school today because I'm sick.

So you know what that means? More chapters!!!

Sorry this chapter was so short but I felt like I should end this on right here! I think I might wright 10 more chapters then a sequel? Let me know what you think!

Vote

Comment

Fan