Chapter 4

"I'll help."

"Hu?"

"I'll help you out in getting our moms back together."

"REALLY!?"

"Really."

"Luna have I ever told you that you're my favorite sister!?"

"You buttbrain, I'm your only sister."

****

Currently at the ice skating rink, Michael was putting on his skates while waiting for his daughter who had to do a quick erran before meeting up with them, Camila was waiting for Lauren to return with their skates and the twins, well they were in the bathroom going over their plan.

"And your positive this is going to work M?"

"I'm positive, just distract them both and I'll do the switch." Luna sighed and left the bathroom, ready to start their plan.

"Hey madres, you almost ready?" Lauren looked up at her daughter, not failing to notice the mischievous glint in her sparkling green orbs.

"Yeah, just need to lace up my skates and put the other pair of skates on Camz." While Lauren was talking, Mia switched the dull skates Camila was going to wear and left some really sharp skates there instead, she knew her mother would have trouble keeping her balance.

"'Ight then, sound cool. Me and Mia are just about ready to hit the ice."

"Mia and I, sheesh Luna." Mia said coming up to them, glad no one noticed the switch.

"Whatever Mi. So when's Mikey's kid coming?"

"His daughter should he here any minute. Maybe you should wait for her and make friends, she's your age and goes to the same school. Maybe you've seen her around." Camila spoke up after putting her skates on. "Veronica Clifford?"

"Nope, never seen her around."

"Hey there! You guys must be the Jauregui family." At the sound of a feminine voice behind them, everyone turned around and a certain pair of bright green eyes lit up even more. "I'm Veronica Clifford." She smiled, her dimples instantly showing and Luna thought she was the most adorable creature she had ever seen.

"Hey there Veronica, I'm Camila, this is my wife Lauren, and our two annoying twins, Luna and Mia." Both twins shot her a pout and then turned to Veronica again.

"Nice to meet you, you lovely people." Again her smile grew wide and her adorable dimples were shown.

"Not as lovely as you." Luna said dreamily, causing Mia to elbow her stomach and pull her out of her trance. "Um, c-can we go skate now mom?"

"Si mija, just be careful." Camila knew that whenever Luna called her mom it meant she didn't wanna sound like the mami-girl she is, so in return Camila tries to embaress her as much as she can. "Love you my little princess." Luna just grew red as Veronica giggled and Mia patted her back as they started walking. "Take care of your older sister mi bebe hermosa, love you."

"I got her, don't worry. Love you too mami." And with a final laugh, Camila turned to Veronica.

"Your dad's on the ice already if you wanna join him."

"Thanks Mrs. Jauregui." They nodded at each other and finally the two women were left alone.

"The flutter in my stomach never fails to be present when someone calls you Mrs. Jauregui." Lauren said as she took a hold of her, blushing, wife's hand. "Ready to skate Camz?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." Camila muttered to herself.

****
As the day went on both families had fun times together and separate. Michael occasionally joined Lauren and Camila or his daughter but for the most part he skated around while chatting on his phone with his ex-band mate Luke. The twins were skating around playing tag or jumping and showing off small tricks they learned, mostly joined by Veronica causing Luna to try and show off.