Chapter 10 | Baby!

Seven Months Later

It was another regular-

"MAMI! LUNA WON'T STOP BLASTING HER MUSIC!"

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WOULD BE A LITTLE MORE QUIET ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND, I COULD FUCKING LISTEN TO MY MUSIC!"

Yep. Another regualr day at the Jauregui-Cabello household.

Mami🎀

We have a guest at the door mijas. 😓Please be quiet.

Sorry Mami😅😂

"Babe, come on. Casey is here ready to update us on our-"

"Uggggggh!" Casey suddenly fell to the floor, tightly clutching her big belly.

"Casey! What's happening? What's wrong?" The woman on the floor groaned loudly. Camila came rushing into the living room.

"Is she okay? What's going on?"

Without a second thought Lauren ordered Camila to grab her keys, as she picked up the woman on the floor and carried her bridal style into their car.

The twins quickly sprang into action as they heard the panicked voices of their moms. Before Camila could turn on the car, both Mia and Luna were in the back of the car helping their mama comfort the woman carrying their child.

In a split second they arrived at the ER of the closest hospital and were immediately moved aside to let the doctors and nurses take care of the woman in pain.

All four girls feared the worse. Mia and Luna thought it was just a couple cramps or something Casey ate that caused her stomach to ache. But the other two women feared even worse. The thoughts of complications in the woman's stomach or the baby being hurt crossed their minds. They knew it wasn't highly possible for Casey to have a miscarriage since it had been more than a month of pregnancy, but something equal- or greater- was still a possibility.

As they waited in a small, dull, waiting room, more and more bad outcomes filled their minds.

Finally, about an hour or so later, a doctor in his scrubs came out to the waiting room and called out their last name.

"How is she doctor? Anything bad?" Lauren said as calmly as possible, although her voice was shaky and tears were beginning to go over the edge of her eyes.

"I have good and bad news." He said looking at both mothers. "Due to certain complications during pregnancy, your baby needed to be taken out of Casey before it was too late-"

"Our, our baby is born?!" Camila asked with wide eyes. "Is she, he, okay? Can we see her, him?"

"Miss I need you to stay calm. The baby was born two month premature. Lungs weren't fully developed so the baby was rushed to the NICU were she, he is being treated as we speak. We are going to need him,her to stay here for a couple of weeks until she,he is stable enough."

"So was this the good or bad news? And when can we see our child?"

"Although it might seem otherwise, this was the good news. As for the bad news. Casey was poisoned so the baby would be harmed. No harm came to her but your baby had to be taken out before their time."