Ch. 13 ¤ Go Down with a Bang

"Luna."

"Yes Mia?"

"I'm scared."

"What of?"

"What if this plan doesn't work? Austin has the power to hurt us, Sinu isn't any better. What if we get hurt in the process? Maybe we should've let our moms in on the plan."

Luna held her panicking sister's head in her hands and locked their eyes. Luna wasn't going to admit it out loud, but she was also scared of the outcomes of this plan. Never had she thought she would be doing this ever in her life. At least now she can add saving their family from bad guys to the list and cross it off.

"Listen Mia. Nothing bad is going to happen to us. Officer Bach will be hiding in the house, some backup hidden around as well. I'll make sure nothing happens to us. Just let me handle this if you're feeling nervous." The sister's shared a hug as they prepared for their plan to end it all.

Austin and Sinu would be arriving anytime now, their plan now on full action as they awaited their arrival.

As soon as the door bell rang, Luna quickly rushed to the door and opened it revealing the two people she hated with all her guts.

"Austin."

"Moon girl." He smirked as he saw the other twin hiding behind Luna. "Minnie Mouse." Austin nodded towards her but Mia stayed quiet. "Hey, don't worry, as soon as this is over we'll make sure you have your pathetic excuse of a mother back."

"Watch your fucking mouth. Don't talk about our mother like that." Luna threatened to which Austin just laughed.

"Lunita, mija. Calladita te ves más bonita." Sinu remarked as she shoved the twin aside to walk in. Se cree tanto, pero no tiene nada de modales, Luna thought.

"Let's get started so I can have Camila back in my arms." Austin said as he started walking towards the stairs.

"Follow us, we'll take you to the baby's room."

As they walked, Sinu inspected all the walls, every picture with the small family caused her to frown or turn her face in disgust. Luna just rolled her eyes at Sinu's reaction.

"So Asstin, I don't wanna seem heartless but, that poisoning thing you did on the lady carrying the brat was pretty smart. How did you manage to slip in the poison?"

This was it, the plan was on full action now, no turning back now.

Austin looked at her with his smirk still in place and chuckled.

"Oh moon girl. I hit up any guy on my phone to do my dirty work. All I did was hit up my undercover man and he hooked up one of my other guys with listeria. Worked like a charm." He seemed offly proud of the work he had done, as for Sinu she was busy on her phone.

"You think you could hook me up with weed some time?" Luna was actually interested and semi serious on this.

"Under my beach mansion, I grow my own farm of weed. I'll deliver you a whole trash bag of it if you want after Camila is removed from the picture."

"That'd be pretty fucking dope. Anyway, here's its room. Food supply over there, changing station that way, crib in corner, toys in there."

"All I need is a way to enter this place. Or, I can hide in the toy closet." Now was Luna's chance.

"What is your plan actually? Maybe I can help."

"Hide, threaten to hurt the baby, maybe give it a nice tattoo of my name, make Camila promise to leave Lauren in order for the baby to live. Once she comes with me, Sinu takes the baby and sells it for money to some drug dealers we have waiting for us down by the peir. Probably have a mind blowing fuck with Camila, she's older now but god damn that ass is still huge as fuck."