Chapter 6 ¤ The Mind Plays Tricks

Once the twins were settled into their hotel room, they all went to work. Each of their friends had a certain talent and that would be useful in what they were trying to accomplish.

Seleen was a great dancer, she would be used to get past all the guards and deactivate the alarm with the help of another friend.

Victoria Vincent, aka Vic Diesel, was a computer geek. She could hack anyone without leaving a trace and is very handy with her incredible comouter skills. She would give Seleen the details on how to disarm the alarm in record time.

Then there was Veronica-

"There is no way she's going in there without someone accompanying her."

"Luna calm down, she can take care of herself."

"Mia, let Luna come with me. I might need help climbing the fence, and taking out the guards."

"Alright. Just, be careful Lu."

"I will Mi. Now let's get this going. My mom is waiting for us."

"On the count of three, Twin Team."

"One."

"Dos."

"Tresss!"

"TWIN TEAM!"

With that, the three girls headed out went on their way. Vic and Mia stayed behind and were carefully watching the security cameras Vic hacked. They knew there were two guards on the door, three in the hallway and ten in tye main room where Camila was being held.

The plan was for Vic to loop the camera allowing Seleen to sneak in and knockout the two main guards. Which she did once they were all in place, giving the signal over to Luna and Vero who came in view. One guard was approaching them.

"Sh, I knock him down you put the cloth on him." Luna said and Vero nodded.

With careful measure, Luna smiled happily at him and threw a kick to his abdomen. He was sent to the floor where Vero was quick to cover his nose and mouth with a cloth that had 'knockout liquid' on it, as Mia called it.

"Guard one of three, out. Two to go."

The next two guards were easier to knockout. Sneaking behind them and covering their mouths, they were out of the way. Now for the hard part.

Meanwhile, back at the hotel room, Mia was literally making a trail from pacing back and forth.

"We got this Mia. What could possibly go wrong?"

*One minute later*

"Um, hq, we got a problem."

****
(If this wasn't less than 1,000 words I would've stopped here 😔)

"HE HAS THEM TOO!? ALLY WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Lauren please calm-"

"Don't you dare fucking tell me to calm down Ally! Not when my wife and girls are with that-that-that UGHHH!" Lauren sat down just in time to break down sobbing.

"He doesn't have both girls, he only has Luna. It's gonna be alright mama, Luna is-"

"A feisty one, I know. I'm her mother." This just caused Lauren to sob even more. "Where is Mia?"

"She's in another hotel right now. Somehow her friends found a way to hack their system and knockout a few guards. The police are trying everything they can to negotiate with Mahone." Lauren's blue-green eyes were shining with tears as Ally's also shining eyes looked at her bestfriend. "I know it's gonna better mama, just you see."