Thug Sisters

It All Started When Mercedes Parents Passed Away And She Hat To Be A Mom To Her Lil' Sista T'Shanae But You Can Call Her Nae... Let Me Tell You About Mercedes So At The Age Of 13 She Was Selling Her Body That Way She Can Get Money Fo' Nae And She Was Doing That Fo' 3 Years Then When She Turned 16 She Started Selling And Stripping... Money Was Comin In Like Crazy And Let me Tell You About T'Shanae Wilson She A Lil' Bad Azz She Go Around Skoo Like That When Somebody Breath Too Hard On Her SLAP! When Somebody Look At Her Dirty SLAP! She Dont Take No Bull-Shit One Day She Was In Class And The Teacher Had To Nerve To Put They Handz On Her So She Whopped The Teacher Ass!!!!!!

Nae: "Mercedes Get Yo' Azz In Here Now".

Mercedes: "Damn Bitch Wat You Want Callin Me Like That"!!!!!

Nae: Jordan Said "He Want You Too Meet Him At The Mall He Need To Talk Too You"

Mercedes: "Okay Tell Him I Be There At 12:00".

*Mercedes POV*

Okay So Jordan Want Too Meet After I Broke Up With His Ass He Betta Have That Hoe Zashanetta With Him I Already I Want Too Beat Ha Ass Fo What She Did To Me. So Let Me Tell You What She Did Okay I Was Walking Home From A Long Day Of Stripping And Then Dis Bitch Come Out Of No Where With 5 Other Bitches Too Jump Me That Shit Was Not Gonna Fly With Me. After That I Was Looking Fo Ha Ass But She Was Not Even In Our Hood No Moe Then A Year Later She Had Moved Back But I Never Cought Ha On Da Streets... So Now That She With My Ex She Think She Da Shit NO NO BOO BOO IT DONT WORK LIKE THAT!!!! Hoped In The Car And Was On My Way Too Meet Jordan Almost There But Then I See Something In The Rode But I Was Like Hell No I Just Got My Car Wash I Dont Play Games Like That!!!!!