Chapter 11

*Mercedes P.O.V*

Yassss This One Rite Here Can Cook, I Cooked Some Pancakes,Eggs,Bacon,Oatmeal And We Had Some Orange Juice To Top That Off.....He Had Got Up About 2 Minutes After I Got Done Cooking......I Had His Hole Plate Planned Out Till The Max He Looked So Surprise If He Thought I Couldn't Cook!!!

Mercedes: Why You Look So Surprised?

Ishmeal: I Didn't Know You Could Cook Like This!

Mercedes: Yea It Just Something I Picked Up Along The Way...

Ishmeal: Well U See Now! 👀

Mercedes: Well Sit Yo Ass Down And Eat!!!

Ishmeal Sit At The Table And It Look Like He Loving My Cooking, He Acting Like He Haven't Ate In Days I Guess In Just That Good...I Still Remember WhaT Happened Last Night And I Wanna Do It Again 😍 What If Me And Him End Up Staying With Each Other?......But He Going Have To Leave Later On Like Around 5pm Because My Girls Have Something Planned....It's Only 9:00am Yasss I Still Have Time To Chill With Ishmeal!!!!

Mercedes: Ishmeal What You Wanna Do Today?

Ishmeal: Ion Know I Just Wanna Be With You!

Mercedes: Awww Stop You Gonna Make Me Blush But You Wanna Go To The Mall Then The Movies?!

Ishmeal: Yea That Sound Good Let Me Put On Some Clothes...

Mercedes: Ight I'm Bout To Put On Clothes Two...

Ishmeal: Ight

So I Just Walk Up To My Room And Put On Some Of My Black Tights On And A Black Tank Top With Some Some Black And Purple Jordan's I Was Looking Fly As Hell!!!! When I Walk Out I Go To The Restroom To Pee And Do My Hair And Brush My Teeth...About When I Was Done With All That Ishmeal Was Done Getting Dressed...We Walked Out The Door And It Was Cold So I Ran Back In Too Grab A Jacket And That's When We Both Got Into The Car...I Was Expecting The Car Drive Ti Be Awkward But It Wasn't It Was Actually Funny And Chill Until He Said "I Love What Chu Did Last Night" I Was Like Thank You But I Took That As A Compliant... We Got To The Mall Around 11:00am

Ishmeal: Well I Got About 500 Dollars On Me So Whateva You Want You Can Get!!!

Mercedes: Oh So Fo'Real Well Let's Go!!!

So All I Wanted Was Some Jordan's And Some Sex Toys And Stuff From Spencer's... So After I Finish Shopping We Go See Best Men Holiday...That Movie Was So Damn Funny And Sad Two... So It's About 2 And Me Ishmeal Go Get Some KFC Because I Was In The Mood For Fried Chicken Then We Went Back Home And We Went Too My Room Again Had Sex Then He Left Cause It Was 4:30 And I Had To Go Meet My Girls...

*

**

***

****

*****

******

*******

********

*********

**********

YOU LIKE IT SO FAR?

FOLLOW ME!!!

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!