Chapter 9

*Nae POV*

Yay Im Pregnant I Mean Thats Not A Yay But Nit I Have A Child Who Would If Thought That I Would Be The First One With A Child Between Me And My Sister I Mean Damn!!!! I Mean She A Stripper I Really Need To Find Ha A Boyfriend Doe I Think I Got Somebody She Will Like And He 17 That perfect Fo Ha. I Think I Mean He Not Burnt But That Nigga Is Black But I Guess If He Will Stop Hoeing Around And No He Dont Got STD,HIV, Or Aids None Of That Shit It Just He Cant :(... His Name Is Ishmeal I Think He Will Be Okay Fo My Sis I Mean I Hope!!!! LET ME CALL HIS ASS!!!!!

*PHONE CONVO*

Nae: Ishmealll Look You Know My Sister Rite?

Ishmeal: Yea Why?

Nae: How Pretty Do You Think She Is On A Scale From 1-10...?!

Ishmeal: I Would Give Her A 9...

Nae: Would You Go Out With My Sister If You Had A Opportunity???

Ishmeal: Yea Why You Asking All These Questions Foe?

Nae: I Call You Back Ishmeal And You Betta Answer The Phone!!!

Ishmeal: Okay And Bye :/

*Phone Convo End*

So I Think Im Gonna Sit Down With Mercedes And Ask Her If She Will Go With Him!!!! OMG Im Doing Too Much For A Pregenet Women , I Need To Be Eating And Sleeping But I Ain't That Pregenet...

Nae: Mercedes Get Yo Ass In The Kitchen I Need You Real Quick!!!

Mercedes: Look Lil Girl You Gone Stop Bossin My Ass Around Because Just Because You Prego Dont Mean I Wont Beat The Shit Out Of You Now What The Hell You Want!

Nae: You Know My Friend Ishmeal Rite?

Mercedes: Yea

Nae: On A Scale Of 1-10 What Would You Rate Him!

Mercedes: 8 I Mean That Nigga Not Ugly And Word On The Street Is He Got That Dick That Can Make A Girl Do Some Things...

Nae: OMG Mercedes You So Nasty! Well What If I Told You He Wanted To Go With You?

Mercedes: If He Want It Tell That Nigga To HMU!!!!!!

*They Convo End*

I Need To Call Ishmeal Back Now This To Much This What I Get For Playing Cupid, Let Me Walk My Ass Over There To Get My Phone!!!

*Phone Convo*

Nae: Ishmeal Im Back

Ishmeal: Why You Get Off The Phone If You Was Gonna Call Me Back In Like 10 Min...

Nae: Boy You Need To Stop Asking Damn Questions!

Ishmeal: Just Tell Me What You Want!

Nae: My Sister Said If You Really Want Her You Should Really Hit Her Up!!!

Ishmeal: Oh Fo'Real Okay I Will

*Phone Convo End*

*

**

***

****

*****

******

*******

********

*********

**********

Are You Liking It So Far?

MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE!!!!!