Chapter 18

Mercedes P.O.V
So It's Official My Little Sister Is Finally Returning Home With This Baby Girl..! I'm Nervous But Excited Like One I Have A Niece But Like Who Want There Little Sister To Get Pregenet...Like I Was Supposed To Be Having The Baby First That Way I Can Tell Her To Make Sure The Fucking Condom Don't Have A Hole In It...#ButThatsNoneOfOutBussiness...I'm So Excited Meeting My Niece For That First Time Well Basically This The Time I'm Meeting Her While She Actually Paying Attention...See While We Was On This Break Yes I Was Busy In The Hospital Helping My Sister Deliver A Baby, Baby Michelle Nichole Wilson...The Birth Didn't Go As Well As We Wanted To I Mean There's Nothing Wrong With The Baby But My Sister Had Lost A lot Of Blood And Was On The Verge Of Dying So That's The Main Reason She Moving Back Home So I Can Keep A Eye On Ha Lul Ass. So Not Only Do I Have To Take Care Of Her But Now Watching My Niece Really Give Me No Time To Myself But It's Family So I Have To Be There Right? Currently I'm Getting Some People To Set Up This Nursery Because I'm Not Raising My Niece To Be All Bang Bang And Running From The Cops Its Not Going Down...I Just Want Better For Her And To Let Her Know That I'm Always Gonna Be There When She Get Into Trouble 100% Auntie Business😩 Anyway My Sister Should Be On Her Way Any Minute And P.S The Baby Daddy Is Going To Be Staying With Us.
-30 Min Have Passed And Nae Has Arrived-
I'm Sitting Watching This K.Michelle Show You Know The Part When She Had Pooped Off, But Then I Heard That Doorbell Ring And Was Like Baby Yes! So I Answer The Door And Feel So Disappointed Because It Just My Lame Ass Boyfriend ( This A New One During That Brake I Got A New Boo) But I Guess He Can Come In And Talk To Me Until Nae Come And All We Do Is Talk Nothing More👌 I Hear The Doorbell Goes Ding Dong And I Hop Off The Couch And Run To Door And See Nae With Two Babies In Her Hand So You Know My Ass Is Hella Confused!

"Hey Nae Baby, Who The In The World Is This Baby Cause I Planned On One So I Need A Explanation"
"So When You Had Left The Doctor Room I Had Another Contraction To Find Out That I Had Twins", Nae Said In A Nervous But Excited Voice!

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
IM BACK! SORRY FOR THIS LONG ASS WAIT BUT SCHOOL PLAY NO GAMES! GRADES FIRST!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏