Chapter 7

*De'Monte POV*

Damn Just Got A Date With Nae, I Been Waitin On This Since The Party Its Just I Didnt Call Her But Im Lucky Cause She Called Me...I Think Tonight Im Going To Take Her To The Movies Then Out To Eat So She Wont Go Home Hungey!!!!!! Guess Im Gonna Get Ready Before I Go...................................................

*Phone Ring*

De"Monte: Who The Fuck Is This Im Trying To Get Ready Fo Sum.

Ray: Nigga Yo Ass Need To Calm Down

De'Monte: Damn WTF You Want

Ray: I Heard Somebody Got Some Weed You Wanna Go Pick Some Up?

De'Monte: Yo Ass Called me Over Some Weed i Already Got Some, Im Trying To Go Somewhere!!!!

Ray: Damn Okay

( De'Monte Hang Up The Phone )

Damn Ray Always Calling My Phone Always Trying To Stay At My House Or Tryin To Chill Im starting That Nigga Gay And Got a crush On Me. Oh Well Even If He Is Ion Care That My Nigga!!!!!

( At The Mall )

Okay So I See Nae Fine Ass Sitting There Waiting Making Me feel Late Its Turn Out Im Not Late She Early :) So Im Buying Ha Ticket And Whatever She Want Because I Want This Gurl Too Be My Boo So I Gotta Do What It Takes!!!!!!!

De'Monte: Hey Nae

Nae: Hey Boi Why You Late.....Lol

De'Monte: Im Not Late You Just Early.

Nae: Oh Yea You Early I Just Left 15min Early

( De'Monte And Nae Walk Into The Movie And Didnt Say A Word Too Each Other And The Movie Was Over And Both Left )

*Nae POV*

I Should Go To The Drugstore Too Get A Prego Test Too Find Out And If I Am And He Not Gonna Be With Me His Ass Gonna Get Put On Child Support T'F I Look Like.....

(At The Store)

Nae: Where Yo Prego Test At?

Chasier: Its By The Kool-Aid And The Sugar

Nae: Did Yall Do That Shit On Purpose Fo Black People

Cashier: No Mam Can You Go Get What You Need

Nae: Okay Damn!!!!!

Nae Go Pick It Up And Check It Out Sooo She At Home And She Run To The Bathroom Pee On The Stick And Wait 3 Minutes And The Prego Test Say She.......... TOOOO BEEEE CONTINUEDDDD