Chapter 10

*Ishmeal POV*

So I Guess I Can Call Mercedes To Let Ha Know Whats Up, I Mean Like Damn Mercedes Is What I Need Its What I Want And Imma Make It My Mission To Get Ha...Im Gonna Call Ha Later On Tonight Because I Gotta Chill With My Boys So Im Gonna Call Ha Tonight Right After We Get Done Chilling!!! I Think Im Meeting Them At 6 Ion Even Know Where We Going I Just Go To His House!!!!

*Ishmeal At His Friend House*

Ishmeal: Where We Going?

Lamar: We Aint Going No Where! My Girl Called And I Gotta Go See Her...

Ishmeal: Damn You Couldn't Tell Me That Before I Drove Over Here!

Lamar: I Didn't Feel Like Calling You The Phone Was So Far Away...

Ishmeal: Man Whateva Okay Bye Nigga!!!!

*Ishmeal Leave And Go Home*

( Still In Ishmeal P.O.V )

Damn Why The Fuck Didn't Lamar Call Me Damn I Could Of Been Chillen With Mercedes Rite Now!!!!!Imma Call Her And Ask Her If I Can Come Over Cause I Heard That The Weather Was Gonna Get Hella Bad And Its Already 30 Degrees Outside So Imma Pack Some Clothes And Stay Over Really Late And Its Gonna Start Get All Icy That Way She Cant Kick Me Out....

(PHONE CNVO BETWEEN ISHMEAL & MERCEDES)

Ishmeal: Hello

Mercedes: Who Is This?

Ishmeal: Its Me Ishmeal !!!

Mercedes: Oh Wassssssup?

Ishmeal: Nothing Just Wondering If I Can Come Over And Chill With You!

Mercedes: Hell Yea Cause I Aint Doing Shittttttttt......

Ishmeal: Alrite I'm On My Way...

(PHONE COVO END)

Alrite Let Me Get My Clothes And Hop In The Damn Car I Been waiting For The Shit!!!! I Hope Nae Aint There Because If Nae Here Moaning And Yelling That Not My Damn Fault I Jus Got It Like That I Mean I cant Do Anything About That I Didn't Have A Damn Choice On My Dick Size It Was More Like I Woke Up One Day And was Like Damn That's Big...Lol But I'm Serious That's How It Went Only Being Honest...

( Hoped In The Car OMW To Mercedes House ~,~ )

( Just Mercedes House )

( Ishmeal Knock On The Door And They Let Him In Like Duhhhhh )

Ishmeal: Hay Nae!

Nae: Hay Negro!

Ishmeal: I Heard You Was Pregenet.

Nae: Yea I Am But What You Want?

Ishmeal: I Just Wanna See Mercedes!

Nae: Oh Okay I See You Hold On~~~~~~~~~~~ MERCEDES ISHMEAL HERE FO YOU!!!!

Mercedes: Ight Tell Him To Come Up Here!

Nae: Well Get Cha Ass Up There...

Ishmeal: DAMN Okay!!!

( New Covo M & I )

Mercedes: Hay Ishmeal

Ishmeal: Hay 

Mercedes: Well You Going To Stand There Or Are You Gonna Come Sit Down On The Bed!

Ishmeal: Oh Okay Well Wasssssup With Chu ?

Mercedes: Nothing Waiting On You Too Get Here

Ishmeal: Oh So You Was Just Waitin On Me 

Mercedes: Yea And Ishmeal Guess What

Ishmeal: What

Mercedes: I Aint Wearing No Underwear Under This Cover ;)

Ishmeal: Oh Forreal 

Mercedes: Yea I Mean It is My PUSSY!

Ishmeal: Look Mercedes I Aint Bout To Play Games With You i Really Like But I Really Want To Have Sex With You I Mean You Is Sexy Ass Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mercedes: Oh FrFr That Go The Same For Me But When You Want its Here For You ;)

( Ishmeal Get Up And Shut The Door Because You Know How Nae Is )

Mercedes Moaning,Groning,Yelling...Calling Ishmeal Daddy And Stuff She Said It Was Soo Large That It Was Like A Anconda...

*Next Morning*

Mercedes P.O.V

Yessss Ishmeal Showed Me Something But I Got up Before Him And Saw Scartch Marks All Down His Back And I Have A Big Ass Hickey On My Neck... Its More Like Dirty With His Desire He Bathed My Body With His Tounge.... And That Boy Ate Me Out Like No Other Yasss Lawdddd......So I Guess I Can Get Up And Make Him Breakfest....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Wait Till Next Chapter