Chapter 2

*Jordan POV*

Yea I Kicked That Bitch Out My House And I Still Dont Give A Fuck About Her Just Because I Slpet With Her Dont Mean I Got To Care About Her. The Bitch Got Her Ass Beat I Cant Do Anything About Her Problems Its Like I Cant Protect Her She Threw The First Punch So She Got Dat Ass Beat. Look Ima Be Blunt With You Im not Gonna Protect No Women Who Put Themselves In Situations That Ain't bout To happen And If A Girl Do Try to Get A Nigga On Me Okay And Watch Me Beat His Ass In The Process I Ain't The Nigga To Fuck With...

Jordan: Who The Fuck Is Calling Me Rite Now Damn Ion Feel Like talking To no One But i guess I Will Answer It. "Who Da Fuck Is This"?!

Unknown: Boi Stop Playing With Me, You Know This Yo Main Milyn

Jordan: Oh Did You Get A New Number?

Milyn: Yea There Was Some Dude Calling Me Every Minute I Know He Want It But Damn!!!!

Jordan: Lol.....What You Want?

Milyn: Look Im Need You To Come Over Here To My Beach House And Bring Like A Hole Bunch Of People Because Im Over Here With La'Quisha And Korri And We Want To Turn-Up.

Jordan: Oh Fo'Real Ight Let Me Get Some People On The Phone We Be Over There Around 8.

Milyn: Make Sure You Bring A Hole Bunch Of Bottles Okay!!!!

Jordan: Ight' Damn Like I Wasn't Bout To Bring Bottles To A Damn Party!!!!!

Milyn: Lol....Bye Boi

(Phone Convo Over)

Well It Look Like i Gotta Call Everybody I Know Because We About To Turn-Up Going To Go See My Main Tonight Bout to Be Good And La'Qushia Gone Be There HELL YEA ;)

*Milyn POV*

Okay Well I Guess Since Everybody Gonna Be Over Here At 8 And Its Only 2 That Give Me Enough Time To Call Mercedes And Get Ready.

(Phone Convo With Mercedes)

Milyn: Mercedes What You And Nae Doing Tonight?

Mercedes: Nothing Just Sitting At Home Why?

Milyn: Because I Want You And Nae To Come And Bitch If You Say No We Gonna Have A Problem!!!!

Mercedes: Well Damn Okay I Guess I Coming Then What Tome Should I Be There?

Milyn: Be Here At 6 Because La'Qushia And Korri Wanna See Y'all Before The Party!

Mercedes: Alrite We Will Be There At 6.

(Phone Convo End)

Yasssss Mercedes Coming Haven't Seen Her In Awhile I Think The Last Time I Saw Her Was When She Was At The Club.

*

**

***

****

*****

******

*******

********

*********

**********

***********

What Yall Think So Far?

Is It Getting Good?

Should I Change The Name?

There Will Be A Surprise In Chapter 3 At The Party!!!!!