Chapter 17

Ishmeal P.O.V

Look I Messed Up Like Really Bad! I Hope Mercedes Don't Find Out! So Let Me Give You What Happened!

•FlashBack•

So It WasFriday Night And I Was Off To The Club With My Niggas, So When We Was At The Club Some Dude Came Up To Me He Was Wearing A Blue(Gamma Blue) Shirt,Some Black Pants And He Had On The Gamma Blue 11's! He Kept Trying To Talk To Me And I Let Him So Me And Him Went To Go Get A Drink...That Nigga Bought Them Though! So When The Drinks Got There He So Called Dropped Something! So I Was Looking On The Floor And That's When He Dropped Something Into My Drink(Didn't Know At The Time)! So Like 10 Minutes Later I Tell My Niggas That I'm Going To Get A Ride From Terry...So Me And Terry Get In The Car And He Drive Me To His House And I Ask Him Why He Bring Me To His House And He Just Said That He Wasn't Gonna Make It To My House! So I Went Inside And By That Time I Was Fucking Wasted Then A Hoe I Couldn't Even See That Much! I Took Off My Clothes And Fell Asleep In His Guest Room(I Sleep Naked) I Was Sleep But I Felt A Pair Of Lips Touch My Dick, I Wasn't Gonna Stop It Just Because First I Was Wasted And Second It Was Free Head! So After That It Stopped And I Felt Something Go Up My Ass, That Shit Was Crazy Painful And It Just Kept Thursting In And Out Then I Caught Myself Moaning And Actually Enjoying It!

The Morning Came And I Was In So Much Pain, My Ass Was In So Much Pain Like It Was So Uncomfortable Then When I Open My Eyes Terry Like Right Next To Me Asleep So At This Point I'm Freaking Out Like This Nigga Is Ass Naked In The Bed With Me Like What!? So I Yell And He Wake Up Talking About "Why Are You Yelling"? I Look At Him And Then Ask If We Did The Do And He Like "Hell Yea Boy Yo Ass Was Tight As Fuck" I Couldn't Take It No More So I Tried To Get Up But My Legs Are Tied Up At The End Of The Bed And Now I'm Thinking He Trying To Kill Me But That's Not The Case He Actually Go Down And Suck My Dick I Was Trying To Get Up And Move Around And Push Him Off Of Me For About Five Minutes But It Didn't Work...So After A While I Just Let Him Do It...It Felt Crazy Good But Then He Started To Stick His Tongue In My Ass Like If My Ass Is A Pussy, After 10 Minutes He Shoved His Dick In My Ass It Was Painful But Felt Good At The Same Time After A While He Pulled Out And I Began To Suck His Dick Until He Cummed All In My Mouth!

•End Of Flasback•

This Was Just A Explanation That Way No One Will Be Confused For Next Part!