Chapter 4 (Party)

*T'Shanae POV*

So Its 8 And Im Looking Out The Window Too See When The People Gonna Show Up, 10 Minutes Passed And i See A hole Bunch Of People Pull Up it Was Like 10 People Got Out Of 1 Car And 20 People Got Out Of The Truck And I Just Kept Seeing Cars... Then I See This Boy Get Out The Car And He Fine Then A Bitch Yup I Getting His Dick! Okay So 30 Minutes In to the Party Me And The boy Started Talking To Boy I Found His Name, Age, And Where He Live. his Name Is De'Monte He The Same Age As Me And He Live A Few Blocks Away Form Me.

Nae: So What You About?

De'Monte: You Know I Just Like To Chill... What You About?

Nae: Well You Know Im A Chill Girl Unless If A Person Cross Me If You Cross That Line That Make Me Wanna Fight You I Will!!!!

De'Monte: Damn You Know I Like That In A Girl So What You Wanna Do?

Nae: Well To Beee Honest When I Saw You Get Out That Car I Wanted To Fuck You!

De'Monte: Well Damn Just Like That? Well If You Want Im Gonna Give It Too You!

Nae: Damn So You Wanna Go To The Room Now?

De'Monte: Yea Lets Go

(Walking To The Room)

Damn i Cant Believe This Boy Just Gonna Give It Too Me Like That He Betta Not have No Small Ass Dick Because I Dont Play With That Small Dick Shit!!!! Bro But This Boy Down Too Give It Too me I Might Just Wanna Keep Him In My Life For A Little Bit.

(Deleted Scene This Part Is Too Rated R But Nae Said He Gave Me The Best Dick In The World)

*Mercedes POV*

Mercedes: Aye Korri Do You Know That Boy That Took My Sista Upstairs With Him?

Korri: No Ion Know Who That Is But I Heard Moaning When I Passed The Room They Was In She Was Getting The "D" Like She Said She Would...

Mercedes: Lol Gurl All I Know She Betta Had Not Sucked His Dick Because That Shit Nasty.

Korri: Yea That Will Be Dirty!!!!! Aye La'Quisha,Mercedes And Milyn Is That Zashanetta Over There In the Corner?

Milyn: Yea Thats That Bitch Over There Yall Wanna Go And Mess With Her!!!?

La'Quisha: Yea Lets Go Over There That Bitch Always Starting Stuff!

( Everybody Walk Towards Her )

Milyn: Why Are You Here?

Zashanetta: Because I Heard People Was Coming To This Party So I Came And It Looked Like Yall Followed...

Korri: Bitch Didnt Nobody Follow No One Hoe This Is Milyn Party!!!!

Zashanetta: Bitch Why You Getting Loud With Me You Do Not Want These Hands!

Korri: Bitch Im From Pine Bluff, Arkansas And You Dont Want Me Because When Im Done With You. You Gonna Be Mental Bitch!!!!!!!1

Zashanetta: Man Its Whatever Hoe

( Zashanetta Thorw The First Hit And Miss )

(Korri Swing Ha Little Ass On The Floor And Start Bashing Ha Head In )

La'Quisha: Get Off Ha I Wanna Fight Her Too

(Korri Gets Off Of Zashanetta)

(La'Quisha Starts Puching Ha In The Face And Then Get Up And Start Stomping On Ha Face.)

(Cops Pull Up And Everybody Start Too Run)

Milyn:Shit Who Da Fuck Called The Cops???

Nae: Don't Worry About I Will Get The Cops Off Of You Gurl I Got You!!!!

Mercedes: Dont Go Out There And Do Anything Stupid...

Nae: I Wont Do Anything Stupid But I Might Do Something!!!!