Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Jaiden Walker

I have one little thing to ask of the world. Why in the heck I'm I with Cole and in his bed? Just please help me understand! Dang it! I forgot all of today and to make it better I have no idea of how I ended up here but truthfully I don't mind. I'm happy and confused at the same time. Right now I'm looking into the face that shall always be known as my prince. I guess he felt me wiggle underneath his arm, his beautiful blue eyes flutter to awake. All the sudden he pulls me close to him, I can feel every part of him. He pulls himself above me and straddles my legs with his. Cole grabs me hand while on top and starts to kiss my hand then moves up my arm then attacks my neck. I can't help but moan at this pleasure, I can feel a smile forming against my neck. Cole moves away and kisses me on top of my head then he starts to leave but before he go's he comes back leans close gives my cheek a peck, in a horse whisper Cole leans over to my ear.

I love you. 

   Before I could even react he was gone. Crap, why does he do this to me. He does something completely amazing then just leaves. One things for sure, is that him just kissing me felt awesome and when he whispers to me in that deep voice I get goose bumps. *RING RING RINGY RING* 

What the. My phone!

In all the confusion i run as fast as i can looking for the ringing sound I ended up Tripping so I started to look on my hands and feet. Crawling at the fastest speed i thought that could even be possible. My head bumps into something hard and when i look up it was Cole legs, Gross! There was also something that looked like my phone in his hand. I was standing up when realization hit me.

Cole! Give me!

Give you what?

My phone idiot!

If you give me something in return.

... Fine then what?

A kiss then you will be free.

I slowly was starting to turn around and I quickly got up to kiss him. But when I turned I fell on my face finally realizing that cole wasn't there. But there was voices downstairs and they sounded familiar. As started to walk through the hall and down the steps. I could catch Jason and Coles voice in silent.

What the heck man! Shes my sister!

I know...

Cole! you can't do anything with her!

I... Jason you know I wouldn't.  

Cole shut it.

But..

Before I knew it, I was on the ground and I couldn't move. I heard Cole and Jason rush towards me. They kept shouting but I couldn't tell what it what they were saying or what happened and before i knew it, my world went black.