04

I walked them all out the door and Gandhi stopped to talk to me. "Maybe we can hang out sometime?"

I blushed, thank goodness it was kinda dark. "Maybe when you get settled in."

"Good point." I hugged him and he left. I closed the door and leaned my back against it. I heard someone clear their throat and saw Jill standing in front of me.

"Oh shit! Gosh woman! I'm going to put a bell around your neck like a cat. We're going to know where you are and when. Damn woman."

"Shut up. What was that all about?" She crossed her arms over her chest giving me a look saying not to lie to her.

"Just two people giving a small form of a hug. Nothing big." I walked past her and up the stairs.

"Sure it's not." She followed me and we both sat on the couch. "I'm just saying, maybe it could work out."

"Okay I'll admit he's cute, but I know absolutely nothing about him. If I'm going to date him, which we don't know yet, I wanna know more about him than him just being my neighbor."

"Well him and Cameron are friends."

"Yeah because they're gamers."

"So?"

"So it still means that I-" someone was calling me from my window. I didn't realize we had the window open until I turned around and saw Gandhi waving at me as I turned around.

"I think I left my phone in your room!" He yelled up to me. I looked at Jill who was smirking at me. I grabbed a pillow and smacked her with it.

"Shut up!" I whispered to her. "I'll take it to you right now!" I said back to him. He nodded and went inside his house.

"Going over to your lovers house are you?"

"Why are we friends? I hate you!" I grabbed his phone off my bed and walked back out.

"You love me and you know it!" She followed me downstairs. I made sure I had my phone in my back pocket and went outside. As I made my way over to his house I could see Jill staring at me through the window humping the air.

She's dead. When I get home, she's dead. It was far enough for me to get the idea to start taking random selfies on his phone. Then I started recording, "Gandhi! Hi! You left your phone at my house and now I'm making a video for some unknown reason to me. Well I guess I'll give you your phone back. Enjoy my selfies." I gave a really big smile and ended the video. I was basically in front of their house already.

I knocked on the front door and waited for someone to answer. After a few seconds Randumb answered shirtless. "Hey you!" He smiled brightly at me.

"Hi again!"

"What are you doing here?"

I held up Gandhi's phone, "He asked me to bring it back." He opened the door wider and let me inside.

"I'll show you where they're at." He had his camera recording and we walked up the stairs just talking. He opened the door and walked in front of me making it kind of a surprise I was here. I heard a bunch of guys talking and I tried to look around Randumb. "We have a visitor." He moved out of the way and let me see what was going on. I saw Kiwiz, Gandhi and another guy who I didn't see before in a huge bed together and then Formula holding a camera standing in front of the closet. They saw me and everyone busted out laughing, including me.

"It's not what it looks like!" Kiwiz yelled while laughing. I just kept laughing and leaned on the wall for support. I knew they were gamers and that eventually they have vlogs but what are they doing.

"What's happening?" I asked still giggling.

"We're making an intro for Gandhi's vlog." The random guy said. "Hi I'm Chris!" He waved to me.

"I'm Janelle." I waved back.

"Pretty name." He complimented me.

"Thank you." I smiled at him. "Gandhi, I have your phone."

"You can just put it on the desk right next to you." I did as he said but noticed his cheeks were a slight red color. I kept giggling.

"Maybe we should take a break." Gandhi suggested getting out of the bed. The guys nodded and left Gandhi and I alone.

"Some intro you're making of it involves the three of you in bed." I joked as I leaned against the wall.

"Actually it involves only two of us in bed, Chris is just going to pop his head up from the side of the bed." He pointed to where Chris would be at.

"Well here's your phone." I took it off the desk and handed it to him. "And since I'm here, maybe you could give me the tour." I shrugged but hoped he would.

"What? Oh yeah. Right. Well this is Kiwiz's room." He grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hallway. "This is Randumb's room," he lead me down more, "the bathroom." We skipped a room but kept going. "Another bathroom, our friend Red Raves' bedroom and then Formula's room." He opened the door and everyone was in there just hanging out.

"Hey Janelle!" They yelled.

"Hi! I mean it's not like I didn't just see you guys like a minute ago."

"Shhhhh." Formula held his finger up to his mouth and I just laughed. Gandhi closed the door and showed me the room he skipped.

"This is my room. It's not much but it's okay." There was a keyboard, his huge setup and an air mattress on the floor.

"I like it. It's cute." His cheeks reddened again.

"I should show you downstairs." He gave me the full tour and then walked me over to my house. "Thanks for dinner by the way."

"No problem. Thanks for the tour of the Red Reserve house."

"No problem. So I'll see you later?"

"Definitely."

"Alright." He smiled at me and walked away. I tried to open the front door but it was locked.

"Are you kidding me Jill?!" I hit the door.

"Everything alright?" He called over to me.

I turned around to look at him, "Roommates are jackasses. That's all."

"What'd she do?"

"She locked me out knowing that I didn't bring me keys with me."

"You can come stay over at our place. If you're okay with all the noise." I didn't know if I should take the offer but I really didn't feel like attempting to break into my own house and fail.

"Sure. Why not?" I walked over to him and we went back inside his house.

I've been horrible at updating lately and I hope you all can forgive me. I promise that once I catch up on what I need to have done for school I will update the stories that you want to see