Chatper 1

"Hello?"
"Jennifer? its Isabel Lin again. I know I called yesterday, but I just wanted to make sure you're still flying in."
" Good Morning to you Isabel! And yes, I have an nine o'clock plane flight. So in a few minutes." I chuckled. Isabel could hear Chrissi talking to Michael at the table eating breakfast. She was in her pajamas snatching food from Michael's plate. Chrissie was two now....and I was leaving Michael with "the terrible two's." " So you have accepted the referral and booked your flight--everything is being taken care of, Jennifer. Don't worry. And thank you for choosing our agency and for your patience. We'll send someone to give you a ride to the location, and then we'll go through the paperwork together from there."
" Okay, and thank you for being so kind to us. My husband and I are very busy showbusines people but we are most excited."
" We're looking foreward to seeing you soon." She hung up.

I put the phone on the reciever, picked up my bags and set them next to the door. " Okay, I'm departing, you two. Stay out of trouble."
" Jeni, you can trust me." Michael assured.
" I know," I kissed him, " She's all yours, If there are any emergencies that require me, call me. I have my phone. Chrissi, give mommy a kiss." she planted a kiss on me, and I gave her a raspberry on the neck. She giggled, jumping in her seat.
" Be a good girl for daddy. Can you do that for mommy?"
" Yeah!" she chimed, scarfing down a mouthful of strawberries.
" Take lots of pictures of China--Its a beautiful place."
" I definitley will. I'll be back by friday evening--have fun you guys!"