Chapter 5

We booth looked at each other. He placed his warm hand on my cheek and began to stroke it.
" Why are you so beautiful?"
"....Why are you so adorable?"
" That makes two of us." he laughed.
He kissed me first, and it gave me a warm tingle through my body. Then he, he smiled at me, holding my hand. I rested my head on his chest and I could feel him breathe. He felt my thick hair and began to play with it.

I began to relax, but I sat up, and Michael untangled his fingers from my hair. " Don't think I CANT see you girls."
The three of them cackled, Grace was on the floor, " My God...hiding behind the door...that is sneaky and cliche."
The girls jumped on the couch squiming around and still giggling.
Michael got a hold of Mae.
" Are you........ticklish?!?!" he began to tickle her with his hands, and she shrieked. She kicked with her feet and her face began to turn pink as she laughed.
" What about you?!" said Grace as she reached over to Michael and tickled him all over. He laughed in his high voice, Grace was having too much fun to stop. " Alright, Alright," I said still smiling, " Settle down now. Hold the tickles for later. We need to eat--How bout pizza, ice cream and a movie? A special treat for everyone?"