Chapter 8

That same year I remember when Michael decided to cease contributing to a Jehovah's Witness lifestyle. It was most definitley a challenging time. But we talked and talked about celebrating Christmas. How Christmas was a wonderful time to celebrate Christ's birth, and how I couldn't imagine celebrating Christmas without Michael. I could tell through his eyes that he trusted me, but he wasn't entirely sure how he would feel about opening up to a new religious celebration.

I had gone back to work, and had been working on a film in Orange County. So it was convinient for me to work on a film so close to home. So I could go home and see my kids.

Michaels a man whose always got that one trick up his sleve that hes dying to try. I remember afternoons when Macaulay Culkin came over and Michael, him and the kids would play for hours. Mac and him would always be messing around with men in the main house and going all over neverland. There was one time when Macaulay brought a super soaker. Michael was so enraged he grabbed the hose and drenched Mac in water.
I got pranked on too, whipped cream whoopie cushions. It made up for those times when Latoya and I would drop water baloons off the balcony and they would drop on Michael and Marlon's head. Michael also liked to prank call, so we call people and confuse them...Michael would laugh so hard after he prank called. When it was really late we'd al sit on the couch and watch a movie, of play a game while in our pajamas. I always felt that Michael brought out the kid in me.