Chapter 9

One Early Afternoon in California I was working at home in the main house, while Michael was out playing with the kids.
One of the maids came in,
" Mrs. Jackson?"
I took off my glasses, " Yes?"
" Michael has some guests outside that he would like you to meet. He says to come immediatley."
" Okay then, thank you."
She nodded and exited the room silently.

When I was out there, Michael and his guests were at the bench near the ferris wheel. He smiled big, and embraced me with a side hug.
" This is my wife, Jennifer. She is very entralled with theater and movies She's a great actress, and she does sing too. Jennifer, this is Evan, June and Jordy Chandler. " Hello," I gretted generously, shaking each ones hands
" So how old are you Jordy?"
" Twelve." he had a brightening grin.
" Well Jordy you look like a sporty type do you play any sports?"
" I like basketball."
" Really? We'll are you up for a challenge? I played basketball when I was you age...in fact Michael, his brothers and I used to play. " Was Michael good at it?"
"He was okay, he wasnt the best at layups."
Jordy laughed. Michael looked at his white socks as his cheeks turned red.
" Anyways, you'll have a lot of fun here at Neverland, theres always time to fill."
Evan, whom seemed stern, spoke up, " Do you by any chance direct and create movies completley or have a producing business?"
" I have directed movies, and my dad did own a producing business. after his passing I took it. Michael has his own too, much younger than mine but is very productive....would you like to talk about it over a drink or maybe some sandwiches?"
He nodded.