Chapter 2

"I heard that Chiyo and Takeru broke up."

"Is that true,Chiyo-chan?" one of her friend asked her.

She smiled awkward, "..Yes."

"But,how?"

"You didn't know? She doesn't like his attitude, how he eat noisily, how he use the chopstick,etc."

"Oh my..I feel pity for you." Her friend looked at her sadly, "but, now you can go out with Saiki."

"Yup,this is your chance!" A ponytail girl said happily. 

You knew Chiyo still in love with Saiki. But, you're not the type of girl that ordering him around and you just fine with that.

You looked at Saiki, "Kusuo-kun,are you okay?"

He look behind and nod. As his girlfriend and best friend for so long, you know that he thought something inside his mind.

"You'd tell me if something bothering you." You suggested.

He turned around, "Girls always jealous if someone in love with her boyfriend. But, you're different."

You smile sweetly, "Nah,not every woman in this world like that. You just need to understand them more, people have so many different characters."

"You're right," He smile back, "that's the reason why I fall in love with you more,(y/n)."

You blushed, "I-I...Thank you."

"But, I don't know why I have this strange feeling like a boy talk with you, I felt like want to kill him." He confessed with his emotion still remain the same.

You chuckles, "You're jealous,Kusuo-kun."

"But, don't worry. The one I love is you,Kusuo-kun." You whispered.

"Hey,pal." Both of you turn to look at Nendou, "lets's go to the ramen stall."

"You could join with us too,(l/n)-san." You waited him.

"I-I'm sorry,Nendou-kun. I have to buy a grocery after school." You smile sadly.

"Oh..It's fine, how about you,pal?" Saiki shook his head

RIIINGGG~~! 

The bell rang, he take your hand and quickly run to the supermarket. After 5 minutes, both of you arrived in front of the supermarket. You go inside and went to look for what your mom told you to buy. As a good boyfriend, he helped you with carry the basket and make you easier to finish it as soon as possible.

"Is there anything you'd like to buy again,(y/n)?"

You shook your head and walk to the cashier. After you give the basket to the cashier, you saw a big glass of coffee jelly. You took and give it to the cashier.

"Ms, do you like coffee jelly?"

"No, I bought it for my boyfriend." You smile warmly to the cashier.

He smiled back, "How kind of you,ms."

"Thank you." You take the plastic bag and went outside. You walked and stand in front of him, "Thank you for accompany me,Kusou. Here." You pull out the small bag to him and smile.

He shocked,but quickly smile at you, "Thank you. You don't have to buy it for me."

You smile generously and both of you started to walk to your house. You talked about random stuff and he glad that know more about yourself. But, there's a secret that you will never known about it.

Published on September 27th,2016